Freedom around campsites or ticket swap

anthony346

Hey guys,

First time posting here so hello!

I've bought a 3 day Silver camping ticket as another friend and I planned to go. However I've been let down recently and I was under the impression I'd be going it alone. However, someone new has recently decided to join me on my trip for their first ever festival experience. Unfortunately, silver 3 day had run out and the only ticket for 3 day was bronze, which they went for. Now I'd rather not leave my first time goer on their own and they really don't want to be camping on their own. So how easy will it be for me as a silver ticket holder to get into a bronze area and stay there?

Alternatively, would anybody with a bronze 3 day ticket want to upgrade and swap with me free of charge to a silver.

If you or anybody i know would be happy meeting at the festival and swapping tickets please get in touch. 

Cheers in advanced