20 years of eFestivals

Pinhead

To paraphrase Blackadder:

"Neil. A Webmasters Tale. A huge, roller coaster of a novel in four hundred sizzling chapters. A searing indictment of festival madness at the turn of the century, with some hot gypsies thrown in."

Edited by Pinhead

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

When I first started frequenting festivals I visited here and VF all the time. Didn't take long to realise that I only needed to visit here. Didn't know it was no more.

GlaastoWaatch now has the same forum structure as VF/TOS - which is utterly daft, given they don't have the traffic coming from the official site. Faaaar too many sub-forums, which makes all of them appear dead, which means nobody visits them, so they are dead. Not a single post this month!  I really don't know why anyone bothers over there

Anyone know the history?  Did they inherit the VF/TOS forums?

EDIT: I think you can remove them from the swear filter now @eFestivals, it's safe to say they're not a threat.

Edited by stuartbert two hats