Are Tories welcome at Glastonbury

Apone

21 hours ago, Mattyb12 said:

Rees mogg for Pm

Fuck me, Can you imagine him and Trump. For some reason, I can't understand, they remind me of 'Pinky and the Brain'. Shit the catch phrase even fits

Image result for pinky and the brain catchphrase

"The same thing we do every night Pinky - Try to take over the world"

shitty fuck fuck.  :startle:

Oh hang on, isn't Rees Mogg that really down to earth working class chap. The one who is bang up to date with his views and his fashion.  Seem to remember him being dead cool and being very inclusive of all peoples belief's and views. So good at understanding real people. 

OOOOOPPS, My mistake, he's the one that was born with a silver spoon inserted so far up his arse it stretched his neck and made him look a bigger prick than he already was.

Shitty Shitty Fuck Fuck. :startle::startle::startle:

Edited by mashedonmud

31 minutes ago, mashedonmud said:

Fuck me, Can you imagine him and Trump. For some reason, I can't understand, they remind me of 'Pinky and the Brain'. Shit the catch phrase even fits

Oh hang on, isn't Rees Mogg that really down to earth working class chap. The one who is bang up to date with his views and his fashion.  Seem to remember him being dead cool and being very inclusive of all peoples belief's and views. So good at understanding real people. 

OOOOOPPS, My mistake, he's the one that was born with a silver spoon inserted so far up his arse it stretched his neck and made him look a bigger prick than he already was.

Good news however,they are remaking pinky and the brain as we speak

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glastolover19 said:

Good news however,they are remaking pinky and the brain as we speak

Unfortunately I think I've polluted my own brain with this now. I'll never be able to look at Pinky and the Brain in the same light again. I only hope that Trump  and Mogg fail as often as they did.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mashedonmud said:

Unfortunately I think I've polluted my own brain with this now. I'll never be able to look at Pinky and the Brain in the same light again. I only hope that Trump  and Mogg fail as often as they did.

How dare you sir,pinky and the brain WILL one day take over the world and that's when trumpington and moggy will learn what true evil is

Mwahhhh haha

2 hours ago, mashedonmud said:

I don't think Trump has ever been referred to as "the brain".

• Like 1