Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

2 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Croatia is really cheap and the festival runs during the week so the artist cachet are lower I think.

Hungary is even cheaper than Croatia but Sziget is now the 2nd most expensive festival after Roskilde.

How does it affect the festival price?

2 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Hungary is even cheaper than Croatia but Sziget is now the 2nd most expensive festival after Roskilde.

I guess on top of @alan_ts's comments INmusic doesn't book that many acts compared to Sziget or wherever, but I still think AF, KOL, Alt J, Kasabian, Slaves, Michael Kiwanuka, Flogging Molly etc for €40 is remarkable, especially considering how much any of the top 4 would charge for their own headline shows 

11 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Mmm from what I see on holidays Budapest is more expensive than Zagreb, furthermore Sziget is mostly for foreign people.

Ten years ago when it was less known a daily ticket for Sziget was about 20€, now, you know, is a "mainstream" festival.

But who knows, maybe in a few years Inmusic will costs 100+€.

Last thing is the sponsor; I don't know exactly how it works but since a few year ago Inmusic was hosted by Croatian telephone company and this could have affected positively on the budget.

Have decided for this one as my second festival besides Mad Cool this year.  Usually did Rock Werchter and something besides it (last year Sziget).
Last year's inMusic lineup was much better for me (Kasabian + AF + alt-j) but since a friend of mine is studying in Zagreb till August it's just a nice chance for a visit there.

Hoping for one of the Gallaghers to pop up there. Time will tell.

Since it looks like JW is playing Mad Cool I'm hoping that he doesn't play inMusic as well. Not too happy with the headliners announced so far so for me personally it doesn't have to be someone who's also playing somewhere else I'm going. LCD would be quite ok :) 

16 minutes ago, Bury420 said:

Since it looks like JW is playing Mad Cool I'm hoping that he doesn't play inMusic as well. Not too happy with the headliners announced so far so for me personally it doesn't have to be someone who's also playing somewhere else I'm going. LCD would be quite ok :) 

Don't worry it won't be Jack White :) 

IMG_1700.PNG

IMG_1702.PNG

• Like 1