Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

If they don't add any more big name to lineup this year, the next year will be kind of interesting to see if they can attract big name like KOL or last year was really just an exception. Lets say this year we have more "wide" lineup, with more middle names but maybe not so strong headliners (or not so many of them) Muse would be great but i'm in doubt if they are not to big, like gregory said. 

Huh so many posts about tickets selling fast, there are two possible answers why imo:

-Tickets are really selling fast (but no word about the possibility of a sold out festival so far, when did they mention that that last year? )

-Tickets are just not selling as fast and this is marketing.

Edited by activean

18 minutes ago, activean said:

If they don't add any more big name to lineup this year, the next year will be kind of interesting to see if they can attract big name like KOL or last year was really just an exception. Lets say this year we have more "wide" lineup, with more middle names but maybe not so strong headliners (or not so many of them) Muse would be great but i'm in doubt if they are not to big, like gregory said. 

Huh so many posts about tickets selling fast, there are two possible answers why imo:

-Tickets are really selling fast (but no word about the possibility of a sold out festival so far, when did they mention that that last year? )

-Tickets are just not selling as fast and this is marketing.

I don't think many Brits will be travelling to Croatia for this lineup when NC, QOTSA, St V etc. are all playing in London in June. It might have been worth flights for KOL and Arcade Fire last year but not for this lineup.

So unless Croatian/Balkan people have good music taste, I don't see how it can be close to selling out. Or if AIC are as popular as someone said...

EasyJet just announced additional Stansted-Ljubljana flights (bringing the total number to about 10 each week i think). Although those flights usually cost £150 or more each way and it still makes more sense to fly to e.g. Venice it is possible to find something cheaper (especially mid-week evening flights back) - for as low as £40 even. Worth a 10min google search.

11 minutes ago, gregory said:

I don't think many Brits will be travelling to Croatia for this lineup when NC, QOTSA, St V etc. are all playing in London in June. It might have been worth flights for KOL and Arcade Fire last year but not for this lineup.

So unless Croatian/Balkan people have good music taste, I don't see how it can be close to selling out. Or if AIC are as popular as someone said...

I think this year lots of Italian will attend Inmusic rather than British.

We don't have any big festival except of Home in September.

Also Inmusic is veeeery cheap and in summer Croatia is a very popular destination for holidays for Italian people.

• Upvote 1

Got a question for peeps that have been INmusic (or similar) 'contactless only' festival abroad before (from UK)... Any tips on the best way to avoid paying through the teeth in transaction fees etc.?
Been looking at Santander Zero credit card - but that seems to charge pretty hefty interest on transactions...

Any advice appreciated!

8 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Got a question for peeps that have been INmusic (or similar) 'contactless only' festival abroad before (from UK)... Any tips on the best way to avoid paying through the teeth in transaction fees etc.?
Been looking at Santander Zero credit card - but that seems to charge pretty hefty interest on transactions...

Any advice appreciated!

I used Monzo last year, worked great. They're transitioning it over to a debit card (last year was pre-paid only) but it still works as a top up kind of thing if you want. No fee's for contactless payments and exchange rate is same as standard rate I think. https://monzo.com/features/travel/

There are other options out there, not sure if this is best but worked for me

EDIT: the other option for INmusic is you can load one of their own contactless cards (for a deposit) when you get there if you wanna take over a bunch of kuna/do a one off payment and load it on

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 2

As I expected, there's been a change in the language on the website from

Three day festival tickets for INmusic #13 are avaialble at the official INmusic festival webshop for the price of 53 EUR (+ transaction fees) until March 30th 2018 at midnight, or until a new headliner announcement, or until sold out. 

to

Three day festival tickets for INmusic #13 are avaialble at the official INmusic festival webshop for the price of 60 EUR (+ transaction fees) until May 04th 2018 at midnight, or until sold out. 

7 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Hell of a gig, tho

Yeah, saying that's kind of a good thing as they're lower this year, good reflection of the strong lineup this year. Like what I've heard of them, even if they are LCD/The Rapture rip offs :P

Still missing a Main stage and a World stage headliner though innit... 

Edited by gregory