Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

Festival is sold out, second year in a row. Last year bigger input (Kings of leon..) paid off..

They released date for the next year, 25-27.6.2019. 

"super early bird" tickets will be available at festival entrance for a price of 299 kn = 40€, and 28.6, just a day after the festival  "early bird" tickets sale starts online. (From Web-page in Croatian language)

Last year tickets on festival was 34€, so i assume tickets price is rising up a bit for next edition, early bird price could be somewhere from 44 to 48€? I support that in case they'll put en extra money into festival & lineup and not just in their pockets. Also i believe they kind of had to, to remain competitive, because also some other festival did rise the price.

1 minute ago, NomadicMan said:

Hey all. Good news! I woke up to heavy rain this morning....it can only mean Inmusic starts soon :drinks:

I'm positive, the forecast says bad weather only today everywhere...also I'm going to Rabac today, it can't rains :)

David Byrne was excellent.

Tried a few of the beers and they were all terrible and at the craft beer tent they couldn't pour a proper pint. Think the pilsner was the best of a bad lot. Crafter's is shocking, threw away 3/4 of a pint. 

Seems a lot busier this year, maybe it's the same numbers but less folk hanging out in the campsite.

Looking forward to tonight though.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bury420 said:

he did

Yup he was great. Brilliantly odd :D....expecting great things from Nick Cave later tonight.

Back to the important beer choices the English IPA at the overbusy craft bar is passable if you don’t mind paying 35 kuna a pint. (NB this could be a biased opinion cause I got into that beer late on last night...)

• Upvote 1