Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

1 hour ago, activean said:

It was :) Also i remember one of plays/show was the same last year. They should add some English plays as well.

BTW Nice interests alan_ts 

Indeed my only interest ;) 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, activean said:

I was looking for that bus for two years and couldn't find it anyway ?

Shame about public transport:|

Tram ride costs a quid roughly. They have just made Jarun one way, presumably in readiness for the festival, so taxis in n out should be easier this year. Regarding public transport my Croatian gf said “well for locals it’s free anyway, no one is paying that shit”.....in other news the festival area is officially blocked now as they start the prep. 

8 hours ago, NomadicMan said:

Tram ride costs a quid roughly. They have just made Jarun one way, presumably in readiness for the festival, so taxis in n out should be easier this year. Regarding public transport my Croatian gf said “well for locals it’s free anyway, no one is paying that shit”.....in other news the festival area is officially blocked now as they start the prep. 

Yeah just looked, HRK4,00 for a single tram ride apparently, cheap as chips.

We found the bus one night last year but the other nights we just got an uber back to the city centre (think it was about 10e). Don't mind paying for the tram as its' fairly cheap but the hardest part was trying to figure out how to buy a ticket :)

Not long to go now, really looking forward to it and it's only 10 days before we set off for Croatia (spending some time in Split and Montenegro beforehand)

23 hours ago, alan_ts said:

What kind of music do the djs play during the night?

very happy that Šumski don't clash with some interesting act. 

I didn't really stay last year much but it ranged from indie to house. Mainstream club music really 

Edited by Nicklord

4 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I didn't really stay last year much but it ranged from indie to house. Mainstream club music really 

Me too since I was with my 2yrs child but I had the same impression.

My group this year are more into rock music so it could be fine, thanks.

27 minutes ago, damo101 said:

does anyone know if they'll be showing croatia v iceland at the festival? I guess some of the bars close by probably will be

But make sure you'll be ready for Šusmki.

IMG_1787.PNG

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2018 at 7:45 PM, alan_ts said:

I've 2 spare tickets to sell.

A friend can't go and he's trying to sell the tickets but he's in doubt since in the email they said that tickets are nominative and it's not possible to change the name...

I don't think so, the only name I see on the tickets is the name of the purchaser (eg. I have 5 tickets with my name on).

Is there somebody knows how it works? Thanks

45 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Bit worried by this... What else will they confiscate?! My e-cig & e-liquids? Disaster!

Anyone been before, what's the entry process like, v thorough? Bags allowed etc?

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 17.24.40.png

I've been with my son and he was a passpartout but I saw lot of perquisitions at the entrance.

They took bug spray off my buddy last year. Ridiculous I agree, but you wont be needing sunscreen at that time of day anyway, and bug-spray up before you go in.

I took a small bag with a jacket in last year no problem, they did search it though.

Also no re-admission, so once you're in each day that's it.

10 days to go :) 

8 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

This would be truly ridiculous... Seems easier to board a plane. I guess if you try a small bottle of suncream...? A phone or a wallet can also be decent weapons. Did they have serious problems in the past?

Nothing really happened, but it was always like that here from my experience (here = Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria...). Lighters and bottles of any kind aren't allowed on concerts and festivals. You can try to sneak them in tho, security search isn't really tight. Just have them somewhere that won't be obvious on a light touch. Can't explain better :lol: Putting lighter in a wallet is enough. Also you won't need suncream at 9pm

Also random thing. Repetitor is supporting Arcade Fire on some shows this month. Looks like they left good impression last year

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 2