Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

33 minutes ago, Bury420 said:

inMusic pm'ed me back on a message I sent some weeks ago and confirmed AiC are co-headlining with Interpol.

I was joking :)

I think they sent that message to everyone on this forum haha

19 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Top 3

Also keep in mind that in 2015 instead of Rudimental it should be Florence and in 2016 instead of Gutterdammerung (fuck that word) should be Motorhead

If you count that, lineups are really on about same level :) daily schedule today .. 

From that poster it seems that Bombino is third word stage headliner. Frank Carter, Jinx and General elektriks are playing on main stage, Superorganisem, Reykjavíkurdætur, Pins are Hidden stage headliners.

Šumski before Jinx or some other stage? ?

43 minutes ago, activean said:

From that poster it seems that Bombino is third word stage headliner. Frank Carter, Jinx and General elektriks are playing on main stage, Superorganisem, Reykjavíkurdætur, Pins are Hidden stage headliners.

Šumski before Jinx or some other stage? ?

That's exactly how I interpreted it also re: stage placements. 

Sumski are headlining the Balkan stage and I hope you're all ready to miss Nick Cave for these legends

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

So looks like (without any overlap) it'll go;

Mon:  Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes -> Témé Tan -> David Byrne -> The Kills -> Queens Of The Stone Age -> Superorganism
Tue: St. Vincent -> Bombino - > Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds -> Reykjavíkurdætur
Wed: Tschegue -> General Elektriks -> Alice In Chains -> Portugal. The Man -> Interpol -> PINS

49 minutes ago, gregory said:

So looks like (without any overlap) it'll go;

Mon:  Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes -> Témé Tan -> David Byrne -> The Kills -> Queens Of The Stone Age -> Superorganism
Tue: St. Vincent -> Bombino - > Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds -> Reykjavíkurdætur
Wed: Tschegue -> General Elektriks -> Alice In Chains -> Portugal. The Man -> Interpol -> PINS

Monday n Wednesday look good. Tuesdays a shocker though innit....

2 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Thankfully that day has the best headliner. ;-)  It's basically Nick Cave and company. Although I've head very good things about St Vincent's 2018 show. 

Yes true. I’m sure that Icelandic band I can’t spell will be something to behold too...

22 hours ago, NomadicMan said:

Yes true. I’m sure that Icelandic band I can’t spell will be something to behold too...

Koala Voice is a young band playing a fun mixture of indie/disco/punk, hard to describe really. Understandably not as big a name as Šumski, but still worth checking out.

Hi 

been lurking on the forum since last year after booking flights tickets and accomadation. 

Im fairly pleased with the line up but was hoping for a late headliner to be added after being teased with massive attack :( 

As my name suggests I’m partial to a jig whilst at a festival, is there a dance tent/area and are there any Dj listings ?

Im a bit of a night owl so any recommendations for any after hours shenigans ?

Regards 

12 minutes ago, Oldraver said:

Hi 

been lurking on the forum since last year after booking flights tickets and accomadation. 

Im fairly pleased with the line up but was hoping for a late headliner to be added after being teased with massive attack :(

As my name suggests I’m partial to a jig whilst at a festival, is there a dance tent/area and are there any Dj listings ?

Im a bit of a night owl so any recommendations for any after hours shenigans ?

Regards 

There are party stages but they're small and with local djs. You'd be better of with finding what's going on in the city that night as Zagreb is fairly busy with parties during the summer 

Sorry double posting

#fatmobilefingers

Local DJs is my thing so that’ll be cool 

I’m more thinking after the bands have finished tbh either at the festival site or in Zagreb as I’m staying in the city centre 

Edited by Oldraver
Double post
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Oldraver said:

Sorry double posting

#fatmobilefingers

Local DJs is my thing so that’ll be cool 

I’m more thinking after the bands have finished tbh either at the festival site or in Zagreb as I’m staying in the city centre 

Here’s last year’s schedule to give you an idea https://clashfinder.com/m/2017inmusic/

Edited by gregory

33 minutes ago, activean said:

On month from today i'm already in Zagreb ?

So 90% of tickets available sold, interesting. Anything new about festival, rumors, interviews,anything?  

The only news is that we're all still waiting for the third headliner.

• Upvote 1