Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

33 minutes ago, gregory said:

"...brings her art and performance energy to the main stage of INmusic Festival # 13!"

Image may contain: text and outdoor

Maybe she is the SA replacement then, doesn't look like she's headlining.

Actually judging from poster positioning of past, SA were same size/next to The Kills, so maybe they were actually 3rd down all along. If true, that's pretty exciting 

Posters starting to look nice huh. :russian:

We are looking for last days headliner, so 27.6. 

Billy Idol is very near at that time:

JUNE 26 (TUE) REGENSBURG, DE DONAU ARENA GERMANY TICKETS

JUNE 28 (THU) PADOVA, IT GRAN TEATRO GEOX ITALY TICKETS

JUNE 30 (SAT) ZAJECAR, RS GUITAR FESTIVAL SERBIA

Btw i like the Gorillaz idea very much, they are different than so far confirmed artist, could fit nicely :)

• Like 1

• JUN 24 2018  ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL, RYDE, UNITED KINGDOM
  • JUN 29 2018 ROCK IN RIO, LISBOA, PORTUGAL
  • JUL 1 2018 OPENAIR ST.GALLEN, SAINT GALLEN, SWITZERLAND

The Killers are very free on Wednesday Jun 27, though I still think they're too big for INmusic. They'd sell some tickets though...

Could be a Gallagher brother, though they don't really fit with the rest of the more, ahem, refined lineup, especially Liam. 

Could also be so late to be announced because it's Editors and they're trying to sell out the Zagreb April show before announcing. 

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

If the announced show on a seaside then I'd say chances would be 10% but now they're 0% :D + as everest says, booking dude obviously has a great relationship with them so they won't fuck that up 

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post, I meant Mando Diao (or is that who you meant?) What if they get announced as the final INmusic headliner on Friday after they have played their headline show....

Unlikely also, but not impossible

12 minutes ago, everest said:

Lol Mando Diao headliner? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They have moved concert from Velesajam (capacity around 3000) to Vintage Industrial Bar (capacity around 700). Enough said

And moreover they didn't sell out I think :)

huh,  Mando Diao are flopping. Didn't see that coming, 180k Facebook brand promoting gig in half million people city and they are about to play at some bar in the end?  They were on my wish list for this year festival edition, but i looks like they wont be here for a while :)

Just saw the Paris lollapalooza lineup and there are few names that are imo potential to be also inmusic headliners, since there are familiar names like Kasabian and portugal the man.. : The killers,  Gorillaz, Noel, Parov Stelar, stereophonics, Bastille..

what happened to this mando diao gig is really crazy, they downgraded a show from a 3500 cap venue to 550, and its not even close to soldout, there will be tickets at the door tonight. just crazy. guess they sold around 300 or something. if they ever play inmusic again, it will be at 5 in the afternoon first band on.