Beer offers

Mr_Grump

As we're only 3 weeks away thought it was about time to start posting details of any upcoming beer offers.

From Thursday 13th July in Asda (not sure if available in Scotland cos of their licencing laws)...

- Fosters 20x440ml...£13

- Rekorderlig Strawberry & Lime 10x330ml...£10

- Rekorderlig Mango & Raspberry 10x330ml...£10

- Strongbow Dark Fruit 10x440ml...£10

Feel free to share any deals you come across.

Edited by Mr_Grump

Asda again...up to Wednesday 12th July (provided stocks still left and again unsure about Scotland)...

- Bud Light 18x440ml...£12

- Strongbow (traditional apple) 20x440ml...£12

- Stella 18x440ml...£13

- Stella 10x440ml...£9 (might get it for £8)

- Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime 10x330ml...£10

- Kopparberg Mixed Fruit 10x330ml...£10

These deals are due to finish Wednesday 12th July.

Morrisons doing 10x330ml cans of  old moot in various flavours for 7 quid.

More than a couple gives me furry teeth but a nice breakfast cider and the mrs likes it.

multi buys on booze are banned now up here so 20 strongbow for a tenner and 18 magners for a tenner are as good as it gets. I always keep my eyes peeled for when those deals are on and stock up.

Not convinced I could drink a lot of Amstel. Is that the main lager this year do we know ?

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

1 minute ago, ramragon said:

Sure there will be other options but they look a major sponsor yeah

Cheers mate. I like a half decent cooking lager option at the main bars to settle things down after a few in the real ale tent :-)

Spending to long in the strongbow tree can also be a problem for a man of my vintage!

This kracken bar thing is the last thing I need. I mentioned the music being a bit shit on Sunday to Mrs comfy so maybe a wee pub crawl involving real ale tent, the tree, jaeger, kracken to start off the day. She looked quite concerned for some reason :-)

4 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Cheers mate. I like a half decent cooking lager option at the main bars to settle things down after a few in the real ale tent :-)

I see they have moretti on tap at electric fields, That would have been a much better option for Kendal.

1 minute ago, ramragon said:

Yeah I'm gonna head up, line up looks excellent  for 2 days of fun. Used to enjoy wickerman and this seems an ideal replacement

Nice one !

See you in those electric fields.

Anyone else on here heading to the Kendal calling Scottish venture ?

I was in Asda this morning and got bit over excited and got all my kendal beer. 15 cans of guinness (£12), 18 cans of stella (£13) and a 70cl bottle of some knock off Jagermeister for £12. Reckon that should see me right in between my trips to the arena and the ale tent! Now i just have to hide them from the wife for the next 2 week