Tent or awning by motirhome

denwyn

14 hours ago, Upside down frowner said:

Allowed as long as you are in the space allocated, arriving late they never seem to bother how my h space you take.

Thanks, my daughter wants to try for tickets in 2019, with view of taking a motorhome, with awning or tent. I have a motorhome and did take it a couple of years back,but it was only me so no need for awning etc. I do remember a few heated talks between a few others and people putting awnings and tents up, I just couldn't remember any rules. I didn't enjoy motorhome experience, with people near by with petrol generator running, and others who can't control there kids. She wants to use my motorhome, but neither her or husband keen on driving it, and I'm not keen on going in it. So stale mate at moment. Thanks for info.

Only been in the camper fields twice but each time in the back fields E15. Lots of room, plenty of tents/awnings around. We had a gazebo which didn't fit next to caravan because the door opening against the roof. We probably went out 4/5 meters to the side of the van with no problems.

trailer tent previously had a massive awning going backwards and no one said anything