Red Day

Rock Werchter 2018

15 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

tbf i am inclined to belive you, both based on my past experience with the announcements and on the fact every single prediction you made was spot on.

last year's friday was even weaker except radiohead, so i don't know why they couldn't stick with these names.

Yeah I don't think London Grammar and Snow Patrol is any stronger/weaker than James Blake and Royal Blood. Also had alt-J/Lumineers before Foo Fighters and people were certain we'd get a stronger sub but we didn't.

40 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

You seem well informed, but tomorrow morning? Again a break from the 4pm (CET) tradition?

Get up early. 8:00 it is.

2 minutes ago, micvet said:

Get up early. 8:00 it is.

Last announcement?

55 minutes ago, Jazebel said:

We'll get the last batch of names tomorrow morning. Nothing big for Friday in there.

Nothing big for friday, something big for another day? ;)

Reckon they've done away with the post-headliner acts they've had in the past? Didn't have any last year and can't see anyone who would fit that position this year so far. 

1 hour ago, Gossard said:

Where do you guys reckon Alice Wolf will play?

Opening Main stage on friday?

Looking forward to Wolf Alice as i have never seen them before, is anyone staying in the hive ADL?

With the Slope now being a stage, is there enough acts on the finalised Line up for all 4 of them?

Has someone done an updated stage clash chart thing?

14 minutes ago, Tuggster said:

With the Slope now being a stage, is there enough acts on the finalised Line up for all 4 of them?

Has someone done an updated stage clash chart thing?

Just checked on Twitter and the acts for The Slope have now all been announced. Hoping for some good intimate sets

Edited by McCallion

yeah, but i feel like there could be a few slots still uncovered yet. saturday has the fewest acts.not familiar with all the smaller acts, but they might be similar to past tent opening slots. some of them broke through and most of them are good, so i expect a solid slope.

1 minute ago, neacaisa said:

yeah, but i feel like there could be a few slots still uncovered yet. saturday has the fewest acts.not familiar with all the smaller acts, but they might be similar to past tent opening slots. some of them broke through and most of them are good, so i expect a solid slope.

Yeah, Werchter saying no more acts to be announced for The Slope or any other stage. Is there a chance Belgium will be playing on the Saturday? Could explain the smaller lineup for that day

4 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Yeah, Werchter saying no more acts to be announced for The Slope or any other stage. Is there a chance Belgium will be playing on the Saturday? Could explain the smaller lineup for that day

PJ will be playing 4 hours :-)

• Like 2

The Belgium and England R16 games will both be on the Saturday if both nations make it that far (one being much more likely than the other :) )

36 minutes ago, McCallion said:

yeah, probably the slope will be used for that and will have a limited schedule as most artist will play 30-45 min sets

Edited by neacaisa