Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

11 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

Considering going to Rock Werchter as it is stacked up top. Is there much of an undercard? From my research, there is 4 stages but their website only shows about 20 acts per day which would only be 5 acts per stage each day which seems low.

The fourth stage is new for this year, so I don't really know how are they gonna program it.

As per the other three stages, there are around 6-7-8 acts every day. Aprox from 1pm to 1am.

• Upvote 1

Just now, gregory said:

anyone know why they weren't confirmed around the first week of December when Killers were announced for Benicassim, TRNSMTt, Isle of Wight, Rock In Lisboa etc. ? 

They have a show coming up in Antwerp that hasn't sold out yet. Probably were trying to hold off as long as possible

Just now, eratiti007 said:

Indeed. And maybe waiting to see if they could have someone else to headline while The Killers would have subbed ?

Finding nobody, they could have upgraded them.

I still reckon we could get a dance closer on that day. The Prodigy maybe/hopefully

On 03/02/2018 at 2:37 PM, ParanoidTourist said:

Tickets to NOS are much cheaper and they still have a similar line up as RW. But there's no question that both festivals have a great line up this year. 

I, however, prefer Opener this year since they have Depeche mode, Massive attack, Gorillaz, Nick Cave and Arctic Monkeys:)

I'd bet on a strong cohead structure with Killers/pop or rap act (The XX?) /LCD Soundsystem (I didn't check their dates though) 

1 minute ago, Tremousse said:

I'd bet on a strong cohead structure with Killers/pop or rap act (The XX?) /LCD Soundsystem (I didn't check their dates though) 

Think that seems sensible. I'd still like to see Kasabian appearing as a sub, perhaps a Gallagher brother just to pad the gap between London Grammar and The Killers

4 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Think that seems sensible. I'd still like to see Kasabian appearing as a sub, perhaps a Gallagher brother just to pad the gap between London Grammar and The Killers

Noels HFB to plug the gap would be good

• Upvote 1