Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

1 hour ago, Diamond24 said:

Hope you all have a better journey than I'm having. Realised I didn't have my passport for the Eurostar as I was nearing london! Gotta go home and find it and have to pay 180 quid for a new Eurostar. Hopefully I can get to leuven by the last shuttle at 10pm!

Good luck mate! It will all be worth it in the end 

3 hours ago, lagerlout said:

In London now, getting the 15:05 I think. Hopefully grab some drinks in leuven before getting the shuttle bus. Is it drinks vouchers in the hive?

We're in the hive resort and it's tokens or card

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lagerlout said:

Just near Brussels, then gotta get to leuven. How long are the queues for the shuttle bus? 

If the queues bad have a look at the bus to Tremolo, we got it from platform 11 it stops at Werchter village... at the bottom of the road the festival. We skipped what looked like a two hour + queue earlier, well worth the 3 euros 

Edited by alexlloyd

Had all my tickets including camping and combi stolen this morning at the central Brussels train station... Any advice for when I show up to werchter and the thieves have possibly used the tickets? I've reprinted and got a police report etc

55 minutes ago, djd4 said:

Had all my tickets including camping and combi stolen this morning at the central Brussels train station... Any advice for when I show up to werchter and the thieves have possibly used the tickets? I've reprinted and got a police report etc

Try to get in touch with the organisation... 
(maybe even Twitter,...?)

I'm sure they will try to fix a solution...

Good luck!

59 minutes ago, djd4 said:

Shitty news!

Try to get in touch with someone from NMBS in the Leuven station. (where was your train going?)

There's a form on their website.
I'm not sure if this will help you this weekend, but you never know?

http://www.belgianrail.be/en/customer-service/lost-objects/Lost-Objects-Step1.aspx

1 hour ago, djd4 said:

I have a spare+hive. Posted about it earlier. Message me if you need 

23 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I have a spare+hive. Posted about it earlier. Message me if you need 

41 minutes ago, Name taken said:

Shitty news!

Try to get in touch with someone from NMBS in the Leuven station. (where was your train going?)

There's a form on their website.
I'm not sure if this will help you this weekend, but you never know?

http://www.belgianrail.be/en/customer-service/lost-objects/Lost-Objects-Step1.aspx

45 minutes ago, Name taken said:

Try to get in touch with the organisation... 
(maybe even Twitter,...?)

I'm sure they will try to fix a solution...

Good luck!

Thanks all. I was waiting for the train to Leuven. I've had to take a detour to my countries embassy and get a new passport as that was in the bag too. So only making my way to Leuven now. 

@chazwwethanks but it contained my ticket for hive, a MySpace voucher for 6 people and all their hive tickets too. Fucking sucks. 

46 minutes ago, djd4 said:

Thanks all. I was waiting for the train to Leuven. I've had to take a detour to my countries embassy and get a new passport as that was in the bag too. So only making my way to Leuven now. 

@chazwwethanks but it contained my ticket for hive, a MySpace voucher for 6 people and all their hive tickets too. Fucking sucks. 

That's really shit way to start of your weekend, hope it works out for you.  Despite that hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.  Very well organised festival that I really enjoyed visiting last 3 years.  Wee change and trying NOS Alive this year

1 hour ago, djd4 said:

Assuming nobody stole your bag for RW tickets, you can print them again and use them. Im very sorry about all the other stuff that lost and I hope nothing very important is there. I hope youll have a great weekend after all! 

1 hour ago, djd4 said:

Update on my dilemma. All tickets scanned fine both camping and combi, currently inside waiting on Alice in Chains. Enjoy all! 

Great news, enjoy your weekend and tell Pearl Jam I'll see them next week 

• Upvote 1

On 7/5/2018 at 1:16 PM, thetechi said:

GREAT start to the festival.

I left my girlfriends bag on a train to Leuven so spent all of this morning on the phone to random Belgian trains people and travelling to different places to see if they have it!

Did you get it in the end? 

10 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

What a great edition it was!!! 

every headliner was great except AM who completely lost the crowd like 30 minutes in. shocking concert, really. the fireworks were more cheered.

my top 3: gorillaz, nin, pearl jam... no particular order.

Edited by neacaisa
  • Downvote 1