Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

42 minutes ago, SonicSleuth said:

Okay, I don't understand this part... ear buds? For what? Are you suggesting they're listening to other music while at a concert?

Legit confused by this statement.

He means ear plugs to prevent hearing impairment and tinnitus

• Upvote 2

The shuttle busses from Leuven to the festival grounds are free right? Just want to make sure

Also in relation to the free train tickets, I'm going from Brussels airport to Leuven, it says you need to buy a ticket for the start of the journey, what will I select starting station on the belgianrail website for the free portion of the ticket? If anyone knows, ty.

Edited by voyager2406

31 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

31 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

Im english and i have some, tinnitus is no joke 

7 minutes ago, voyager2406 said:

The shuttle busses from Leuven to the festival grounds are free right? Just want to make sure

Also in relation to the free train tickets, I'm going from Brussels airport to Leuven, it says you need to buy a ticket for the start of the journey, what will I select starting station on the belgianrail website for the free portion of the ticket? If anyone knows, ty.

The shuttle busses Leuven - RW - Leuven are free (daily).

1 Train ticket from any Belgian train station to the festival and 1 train ticket back is to any Belgian train station is free (not daily).
Go to the RW / NMBS ticket link to order your free tickets Brussels/Zaventem - Leuven and back.

Attention! If you're departing form Brussels Airport - Zaventem, you still have to buy 2 Diabolo fee tickets: one for your outward journey and one for your homeward journey. 
Buy the 2 seperate Diabolo tickets: http://www.belgianrail.be/en/tickets-railcards/airports/diabolo-fee-from-airport.aspx 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, micvet said:

The shuttle busses Leuven - RW - Leuven are free (daily).

1 Train ticket from any Belgian train station to the festival and 1 train ticket back is to any Belgian train station is free (not daily).
Go to the RW / NMBS ticket link to order your free tickets Brussels/Zaventem - Leuven and back.

Attention! If you're departing form Brussels Airport - Zaventem, you still have to buy 2 Diabolo fee tickets: one for your outward journey and one for your homeward journey. 
Buy the 2 seperate Diabolo tickets: http://www.belgianrail.be/en/tickets-railcards/airports/diabolo-fee-from-airport.aspx 

Thanks very much, all sorted now and ready for my 2am start on Wednesday... As well as I can be considering I finish work at 10pm the night before...

Considering getting bikes as we're staying in Leuven, about 8.5km from the shuttle location on very flat terrain

14 minutes ago, IronLionRyan said:

Probably a daft question at this point but does anyone have 2 x hive tickets going? Or could point in the direction of somewhere I may be able to find some at the eleventh hour?

You can try  marktplaats.nl  , you can compare it with Ebay. 

Most people are able to understand when you write in English.

Some people write 'Hyve' instead of 'Hive', if you write 'Werchter' you will find all the Werchter related tickets and items.

• Like 1

Hey all, in a little bit of a pickle here.

My younger brother (18) is going to the festival but his friends booked the big green coach and he didn’t realise. He’s not the best with directions and getting around so a bit worried about him travelling alone. Wondering if anyone knows of any other coach companies going direct from the UK. Or even if anyone getting the Eurostar from London would be happy to keep him company and give him some direction on his journey.

10 minutes ago, elizabethans said:

Hey all, in a little bit of a pickle here.

My younger brother (18) is going to the festival but his friends booked the big green coach and he didn’t realise. He’s not the best with directions and getting around so a bit worried about him travelling alone. Wondering if anyone knows of any other coach companies going direct from the UK. Or even if anyone getting the Eurostar from London would be happy to keep him company and give him some direction on his journey.

Would he not be able to get a flight to Brussels international, then get the train to Leuven from the airport? Once he's in Leuven he can't go wrong really.

6 hours ago, SonicSleuth said:

Okay, I don't understand this part... ear buds? For what? Are you suggesting they're listening to other music while at a concert?

Legit confused by this statement.

Like noise cancelling buds you use to sleep with.

1 hour ago, Will Holt said:

anyone know what kind of music to expect at the hive dj sets?

Euro dance and 2000s alternative mix, ranging from the killers and linkin park to eifell 65. Its a bit of a mix. Lots of happy hardcore and euro pop. Last year it was practically the same playlist every night though.

1 hour ago, Nipplesnipplesnipples said:

thanks man

is ticketswap the only place to get hive tickets now? travelling on the wednesday and screwed as have a1 camping

This late in the gsme yeah unfortunately. I struggled last year as as soon as you get the notification they are gone. I found someone on here in the end. Sorry dude good luck!

1 minute ago, Nipplesnipplesnipples said:

not happening. people must have ten phones like a fecking drug dealer

I have got them before you just have to commit, i was refreshing it all day on one weekend and then i got one. Needed 2 in total got one from someone here and then one on the app. Its a blag.