Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

Speaking of clashes, the whole Nick Cave>Parov Stelar> Arctic Monkeys situation is also pretty unfortunate for me. Dunno how I’ll manoeuvre that. 

Also, having not been to RW before, what are the security checks like? Is it easy enough to get...stuff...in? 

Seen Editors a few times and always thought they were really good. Found it slightly baffling to imagine them headlining festivals in Europe though until I saw them headline Y Not. Obviously that's not as big as deal as somewhere like RW, but the show they put on was amazing with pyrotechnics etc, and I defo left thinking they've gone under the radar in the UK since their second album. The no stage presence shout is just complete rubbish tbh.

Edited by Odessa

On 6/21/2018 at 3:35 PM, Jimmerz95 said:

Updated line up poster here

35836415_10156413335310699_5576662374091325440_n.jpg

Glad I’ve seen the updated poster now, was a bit disappointed they didn’t do t-shirts with the line up on the back, not one for them normally but the RW line ups are the best I’ve been to... so I’ve made my own ? So if any of you see a guy in this with a Jupiler in each hand, it’s me

783CC8E9-C3BA-4601-A5E1-3ACC5CA201A1.jpeg

88A7E5FD-4D23-448C-BDE8-1B38BF32068B.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

Seen Editors a few times and always thought they were really good. Found it slightly baffling to imagine them headlining festivals in Europe though until I saw them headline Y Not. Obviously that's not as big as deal as somewhere like RW, but the show they put on was amazing with pyrotechnics etc, and I defo left thinking they've gone under the radar in the UK since their second album. The no stage presence shout is just complete rubbish tbh.

Did you look at my video? 

5 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Glad I’ve seen the updated poster now, was a bit disappointed they didn’t do t-shirts with the line up on the back, not one for them normally but the RW line ups are the best I’ve been to... so I’ve made my own ? So if any of you see a guy in this with a Jupiler in each hand, it’s me

I'm impressed ?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

I always wanted RW to sell these kind of lineup shirts. This shirt look awesome, well done!

• Upvote 1

If one of you, or someone you know, sells a ticket for The Hive, please let me know! (cause my festival team is in The Hive and for the moment I'm in C7) 

Edited by Tremousse

12 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Are you doing an updated shirt for 2018? That would be popular with us lineup nerds! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi guys, does anybody have information about vaping at werchter? I know they dont allow glass and most tanks are made from this. Mine is made from plastic so im guessing i should be fine but id rather know im going to have to smoke instead before i get more vape confiscated. Any help would be apreciated, the practical info has nothing on this.

17 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Quick question on Tokens. How much does a token get me? For example how many would it be for a drink and a meal? 

Its about 3 euros worth, one token will get you a beer, half a token for fruit and then 3-5 for a meal on average. Some meals are more.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Quick question on Tokens. How much does a token get me? For example how many would it be for a drink and a meal? 

1 token for 250cc soft drink / regular beers (Jupiler / Hoegaarden) / 500cc water. More (2-4) for other beers, cocktails and wine. 2-5 tokens for most food. You can recycle too, pick up empty bottles and cups and get drink-only tokens in return (20 empty cups = 1 token). 

Are soft drinks a similar price to beers then? My usual technique is to take a flatpacked bottle of rum under a shirt or something and buy soft drinks to add it to in the arena, not sure what security is like at Werchter either? Tighter and tighter every year I assume

1 hour ago, Chaarlie said:

Are soft drinks a similar price to beers then? My usual technique is to take a flatpacked bottle of rum under a shirt or something and buy soft drinks to add it to in the arena, not sure what security is like at Werchter either? Tighter and tighter every year I assume

I was wondering about security too, but for...other stuff. Does anyone know how thorough it tends to be upon arrival? 

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is selling a ticket for Camping A1, I stupidly booked too late and it looks like they're all sold out... All my friends including my girlfriend are camping there and it would suck ass to have to camp somewhere else. Anyways just on the off chance

4 hours ago, callumG94 said:

Hi, 

May be a stupid question but are the tokens literally tokens or will they come in raffle ticket strips or e cards ? Just trying to work out how easily I'll lose them

Cheers.

Like raffle tickets, they dont go well with rain so get a plastic wallet to put them in or something. Just think strips of tokens you used to get for winning on an arcade game if you're old enough to remember the days before fortnite :)

8 hours ago, Ryanp1993 said:

I know its a 2 man tent you get with the hive resort but does anybody know how big they actually are? Is it like a tiny pop up 2 man or actually enough room for two people? Anyone have any pics would be great.

decent size tents, with a little area at the front for shoes/bags/food etc.