Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

1 minute ago, eratiti007 said:

That leaves a big question mark for the Friday.

I don't think The Killers could headline. Their were sub-headlining in 2009 and were at the top back then. They still have to sell out the biggest belgian venue in March so, they could be there but sub-headlining at the most.

Eminem is now entering the game so, who knows ?

Bjork ?

Depeche Mode is ruled out.

Kendrick maybe?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eratiti007 said:

That leaves a big question mark for the Friday.

I don't think The Killers could headline. Their were sub-headlining in 2009 and were at the top back then. They still have to sell out the biggest belgian venue in March so, they could be there but sub-headlining at the most.

Eminem is now entering the game so, who knows ?

Bjork ?

Depeche Mode is ruled out.

Don't know if he's in Europe this summer, but I think Kendrick Lamar is possible. Plays in Antwerp in 5 weeks ....

4 minutes ago, remy1309 said:

Some of you mentioned Muse on Sunday. But why not on Friday?

Yeah I only said Sunday cos I thought the Killers and Artics fit together better and Killers can’t play the Sunday as they’re in Glasgow.

Muse and the Killers on the Friday be crazy good

Edited by DHG123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DHG123 said:

Yeah I only said Sunday cos I thought the Killers and Artics fit together better and Killers can’t play the Sunday as they’re in Glasgow.

Muse and the Killers on the Friday be crazy good

Queens/Muse/Pearl Jam/Arctic Monkeys would be fantastic for me, but I'm afraid it's not "young" enough. Werchter wants to attract 20 year olds as well and they don't have a top-act to look forward to right now. So I guess there will be some hiphop or dance-act following to top the friday program.

4 minutes ago, fillou said:

Queens/Muse/Pearl Jam/Arctic Monkeys would be fantastic for me, but I'm afraid it's not "young" enough. Werchter wants to attract 20 year olds as well and they don't have a top-act to look forward to right now. So I guess there will be some hiphop or dance-act following to top the friday program.

I would’ve thought Artic Monkeys was for the 20 year olds?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, arcuse said:

If you went for a little search online you'd know all of these festivals came with news today lol.

This was posted before the news came out. I know I posted it here right before it was official, but the blake dude posted this yesterday. He's been right before too regarding Artic Monkeys, so he obviously has a clue.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jdog said:

This was posted before the news came out. I know I posted it here right before it was official, but the blake dude posted this yesterday. He's been right before too regarding Artic Monkeys, so he obviously has a clue.

Yeah, he's a great source. Runs the Arctic Monkeys US twitter and has an in with their management

1 minute ago, jdog said:

What site does this Blake post on?

Tame Impala have no dates around (only madcool the following week) so are likely to appear

The prodigy is playing festivals in czech republic and the netherlands the same week, but who knows...

the national is ruled out i think

Edited by GerryL