Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

never listened to any marshmello song until now, what an awful piece that one.

yeah, i guess fleet foxes can play earlier in the barn, why not? anyway, the order doesn't matter that much in the tents and sometimes the biggest names plays earlier. 

overall, this announcement is pretty much on par with the first bulk announcement last year, but i'd say the already known names were clearly more exciting last year. anyway, not many reasons to trade my mad cool tickets for now.

Edited by neacaisa

11 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

never listened any marshmello song until now, what an awful piece that one.

:rofl:

Updated the clashfinder with these new announcements!

Marshmello will obviously play against Gorillaz. Reckon Snow Patrol (regarding to their placements on the Mad Cool / NOS Alive posters) play 3th down on the Main. Fleet Foxes is obviously a Barn act, early evening second or thirth down to play I reckon. Khalid sold out his AB (3k) show in a suffy, I bet he'll get an evening spot in Klub C. And last but not least, I'd see Eels getting an evening spot in the Barn but not clashing with Nick Cave, so second down in the Barn.

https:///s/rw2018/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, arcuse said:

:rofl:

Updated the clashfinder with these new announcements!

Marshmello will obviously play against Gorillaz. Reckon Snow Patrol (regarding to their placements on the Mad Cool / NOS Alive posters) play 3th down on the Main. Fleet Foxes is obviously a Barn act, early evening second or thirth down to play I reckon. Khalid sold out his AB (3k) show in a suffy, I bet he'll get an evening spot in Klub C. And last but not least, I'd see Eels getting an evening spot in the Barn but not clashing with Nick Cave, so second down in the Barn.

https:///s/rw2018/

Jack Johnson? (i know he's very likely to play, but hasn't been announced yet)
Oscar and the Wolf? ...and a headliner???

2 minutes ago, Gossard said:

the oatw prediction is based on an interview he had where he said he will close the festival, but some of the guys here speculate it's about the werchter boutique rather than the main festival.

Just now, Gossard said:

Nope, but I don't think RW are going to miss out on him, 6th in the UK and 8th in NL :P 

Oscar & The Wolf self confirmed himself in Dutch magazine back in December, though I'm still hoping it's not true and he was actually referring to Werchter Boutique but he explicitly said he'd close Werchter and bring out the biggest show yet, Festileaks wrote an article about it. (link)