Thank You eFestival people

IanBelfast

I've now got my first Glasto under my belt. And I wanted to thank all the eFestivals contributors for their chat, answers and general craic.

The info before the festival was great, and the chat really built my excitement (I was mostly a lurker on the forum.)

I'd a great 1st Glasto. Tried to do too much. And tried to see everything. But I guess you have to first time. But it is a really amazing place.

Anyway thanks for the chat. And probably do it all again in 2019!

37 minutes ago, IanBelfast said:

I've now got my first Glasto under my belt. And I wanted to thank all the eFestivals contributors for their chat, answers and general craic.

The info before the festival was great, and the chat really built my excitement (I was mostly a lurker on the forum.)

I'd a great 1st Glasto. Tried to do too much. And tried to see everything. But I guess you have to first time. But it is a really amazing place.

You were exactly like me in 2013. Haven't missed one since and i highly doubt you will either. Roll on 2019 brother

16 hours ago, IanBelfast said:

I feel exactly the same way and it was my 5th festival. It never stops being great for both info and entertainment! 

I would like to add my thanks to the eFests community. The help and advice received on here made it so much easier to do my first Glastonbury solo. This has to be the friendliest forum anywhere.

The best piece of advice was "talk to random strangers". Everybody at the festival was so friendly and happy to talk about their and my experiences over the weekend; if only real life was like that.

Secondly I found the Camp Solo guys on here and what a great bunch of people they are; there was always somebody at the camp to have a chat to, particularly at the end of the day.

Made it to the eFest meet and met several of you. It was lovely to put faces to usernames and to be able to thank Neil for then work he puts in. I hope to see you all again in 2019.

Incidentally, now I've been I get what I didn't get before about how Glastonbury is such a special place. I've been trying to explain it to friends but it's difficult, It's like people who have never been are Muggles - only way I can think to describe it.