Liver damage

The other Bellboy

32 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Energy levels are back up now, so it's wine this evening :D

Good man:) glad to hear it. 

I have 9 days to the repeat blood test so i'm remaining strong - for now anyway!

There's a box of wine left over from the other week that's taunting us every time we go in the kitchen - 9 days and we will get our revenge!

Keep that liver in good shape as 2019 will be here before we know it - cheers:)

• 3 weeks later...

So, had the results of my recheck back and as everyone said, its all ok.

Apparently its the LTA result? Anyway 1 week post Glasto the value was 72 and after 2 more weeks of not drinking it was 23, they say the target is to be below 42. Needless to say i have a hangover today after last nights post result celebration:)

Have no idea how these values compare to raging alcoholics, but i didn't notice any particular effects and would assume that by the Sunday of Glastonbury that the reading could have been 100 or more

• 4 years later...

I don't know if Neil's on top of site admin at the moment, but he's previously requested that we don't respond when a spammer resurrects a dead thread like this and just report it instead.  Makes life easier in terms of banning accounts pronto before they've had a chance to resurrect multiple threads and post possibly malicious links.

10 hours ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

I don't know if Neil's on top of site admin at the moment, but he's previously requested that we don't respond when a spammer resurrects a dead thread like this and just report it instead.  Makes life easier in terms of banning accounts pronto before they've had a chance to resurrect multiple threads and post possibly malicious links.

😂 

1 hour ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

Oh dear - wasn't having a pop at Hugh. This thread was initially resurrected by a genuine spammer, complete with dodgy link etc. Looks like their account has now been binned and the offending post deleted. 

I thought you’d mistaken him for a bot 🤖