battleborn

Arctic Monkeys 2019

I thought they got away with playing those versions of Mardy Bum and Fluorescent Adolescent. No excuse for A Certain Romance though. Sounded bad.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:37 AM, thewayiam said:

It's similar to the version he did at Glasto 13 without the annoying voice behind it.

It's not even remotely like the 2013 one. That one was superb. Amazing strings section plus it was a different key.

30 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

It's not even remotely like the 2013 one. That one was superb. Amazing strings section plus it was a different key.

didn't agree. other than what I wasn't a fan of I was disappointed it was a slower version. Just play the damn version you wrote is as....it sold how many copies?!....people don't dislike how it was and there is zero reason to change it up.

29 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

didn't agree. other than what I wasn't a fan of I was disappointed it was a slower version. Just play the damn version you wrote is as....it sold how many copies?!....people don't dislike how it was and there is zero reason to change it up.

I agree the one just posted was terrible, sounded like it wasn't planned to be in the setlist and he's just popped that there to appease a few.

The 2013 GF version however I thought was superb, as was cornerstone. It was a special occasion and I'm glad they added something like that strings orchestra.

1 minute ago, Stokesy10 said:

I agree the one just posted was terrible, sounded like it wasn't planned to be in the setlist and he's just popped that there to appease a few.

The 2013 GF version however I thought was superb, as was cornerstone. It was a special occasion and I'm glad they added something like that strings orchestra.

Tbf Cornerstone was great, but it's a song that was written to sound like that.

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

On a day like today when you’re all argumentative, and you’ve got black face on.

• Upvote 1

Very pleased to see this shower have been downgraded to a Rumour.

• Downvote 4