battleborn

Arctic Monkeys 2019

7 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Yep there are people on Twitter with tickets. My mate's also in the ballot and doesn't seem to be awake yet; I'm gonna be annoyed if he's got an email and we've missed out on standing tickets cos he wanted a lie in haha.

Ah well, seeing them in September so not the end of the world.

They won't inform unsuccessful people until after all the tickets are sold anyway. There will inevitably be a few who miss the email/forget/can't afford it/thought the £2 was the ticket price and not buy. There may well be a a second, smaller draw after the deadline.

30 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Yep there are people on Twitter with tickets. My mate's also in the ballot and doesn't seem to be awake yet; I'm gonna be annoyed if he's got an email and we've missed out on standing tickets cos he wanted a lie in haha.

I was successful and got an email at 9.30am. 24 hours to purchase, I had all options available so I bought Arena standing (2nd cheapest at £68.50 inc all fees) just now. No spare I'm afraid, hope your mate wakes up and got lucky!

53 minutes ago, Mattd1205 said:

I was successful and got an email at 9.30am. 24 hours to purchase, I had all options available so I bought Arena standing (2nd cheapest at £68.50 inc all fees) just now. No spare I'm afraid, hope your mate wakes up and got lucky!

Nice, enjoy! It'll be brilliant I'm sure. I couldn't be arsed with the high prices for the arenas but this will be a special occasion. Bit gutted not to be going but I'm going to LCD, Haim and Parklife that week so I'm already spoiled haha.

I bought a code for £20 off Twitter earlier (I'm not proud of myself). Unfortunately standing was sold out at that point but I got some good seats in the stalls. It will be the first time I've ever been seated at a gig! 

Really looking forward to it. I was watching their 2010 Royal Albert Hall performance on YouTube a few days before they announced this and sighing because I thought they wouldn't play a venue like this anymore. And here we are, buzzing! 

Edited by Diamond24