What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

53 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Oh I know that, I was asking to see if anybody had any suggestions that may help reduce plastic use.

Other than bring a load of hip flasks I’m out of ideas.

I’m decanting all alcohol into stainless steel bottles I got on offer in Mountain Warehouse couple of weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, Deneva48 said:

No Plastic bottles is a real pain, I don't really see it making any difference for 3 to 4 days, that's just my opinion. I have bought a couple of lightweight alloy bottles from local cycle shop, just to put squash in . Its also a pain they are no longer selling bottled water on site, I used t drink lots of the cold Glastonbury water from there stalls, I will miss that, ok there are the bars, but there's only so much alcohol you can drink never mind afford. 

There's free water all over the place and water you can purchase in cans. All good man. 

3 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

Cut the grass in my new walking boots to try break them in a little...then added insoles and foot cream to the must buy before I depart list

Exactly what I did yesterday. Had a jungle to take down and my daily walks are still resulting in new boot rub so a couple of hours in the garden has well helped things along. 

Started packing and found I have much more space in my bag than I thought! Made sure the waterproof cover fits over it fine and started decanting my alcohol into plastic water bottles, I know they aren't encouraged but haven't found a light and cheap enough alternative. Need to dig out the waterproofing spray so I can give my walking boots their final clean and spray! Getting real now..

Also can report the brownies are ridiculous. Thought I could read the dog's mind. ?