What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

15 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

Thank you , just debating if I should put gems on the peak.

is it just for Glastonbury ? or to be used elsewhere ? maybe the word Glastonbury in gems if it is ? or your name if its not ?

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Like 1

Just a PSA that M&S cocktail cans are currently on offer, with an additional discount.

Go and buy anything - Percy pigs for example - and you'll get a £5 off £35 shop voucher, which stacks on the 3 for £5 cocktail offer.

M&S Cocktails are double measures and fucking tasty. Get 21 cocktail cans (5.6L of cocktails, over 1 litre of actual booze in there) for £30.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MJP said:

Just a PSA that M&S cocktail cans are currently on offer, with an additional discount.

Go and buy anything - Percy pigs for example - and you'll get a £5 off £35 shop voucher, which stacks on the 3 for £5 cocktail offer.

M&S Cocktails are double measures and fucking tasty. Get 21 cocktail cans (5.6L of cocktails, over 1 litre of actual booze in there) for £30.

:good: 

16 minutes ago, Charm said:

I think it looks fab just as it is, anything more on it could make it a bit tacky.

Charm x

I agree. It ill stay as it is 

I am just wearing it around the house every night at the moment