What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, The Red Telephone said:

My wife and I have been to the pub and drawn up our official planning guide for the festival:

1EF10320-372D-4FE2-9964-FFD613530B69.jpeg

E76C6C2F-67BB-4209-85DF-F33CABBDA23E.jpeg

43CDBA16-8B62-44B3-B5A0-DC0BC3DD509B.jpeg

8F15CFA8-6E61-48BD-B86E-891B3F1052E2.jpeg

F8E76420-4F72-483D-997E-90EFB7B72A50.jpeg

E7E4C5BE-5FA2-417E-A9F1-62F14BC7EF5D.jpeg

I've had a chance to look at this properly, and it raises some questions.

Who is Crocodile the Dentist, and is he qualified?

Your other half has tent shoes?

And given that absolutely everything is covered (by what is quite frankly an outstanding list)......"Fun Items"?

786020080_download(5).jpg.02df485bcb12ac6f5c58633f64e7564d.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

:lol:

I'm assuming he's an inflatable creature one can blow up in a crowd to find your friends? I met a fellow efester at Boomtown who did this with a shark (called Shaun. Not a qualified dentist). I'm such a novice that I didn't know that was a thing before, but such a good idea! 

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

:lol:

I'm assuming he's an inflatable creature one can blow up in a crowd to find your friends? I met a fellow efester at Boomtown who did this with a shark (called Shaun. Not a qualified dentist). I'm such a novice that I didn't know that was a thing before, but such a good idea! 

lights lights lights is the answer to finding /loosing your friends in a crowd :) 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

lights lights lights is the answer to finding /loosing your friends in a crowd :) 

This would be incredibly handy for me as I always lose my phone. Then I could just give everyone my schedule and let them come to me. 

On this theme, I always wondered about the people with flags. I mean, great for allowing your mates to find you, but surely it's a ballache carrying it around all day?

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of Quark-related artwork... :ninja:

Haha! I look forward to it. I need to get myself some guinea-pig attire pretty swiftly!

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

This would be incredibly handy for me as I always lose my phone. Then I could just give everyone my schedule and let them come to me. 

On this theme, I always wondered about the people with flags. I mean, great for allowing your mates to find you, but surely it's a ballache carrying it around all day?

Haha! I look forward to it. I need to get myself some guinea-pig attire pretty swiftly!

a walking type stick with some lights cable tied to it is light and nice and easy to do and can be just stuck into soft ground so won't become a pain in terms of blocking views and needing to be carried ...some lights are very bright too :) looking after a flag is a pain in the ass you are right 

1 hour ago, Quark said:

I've had a chance to look at this properly, and it raises some questions.

Your other half has tent shoes?

And given that absolutely everything is covered (by what is quite frankly an outstanding list)......"Fun Items"?

786020080_download(5).jpg.02df485bcb12ac6f5c58633f64e7564d.jpg

Thank you for your interest in my product.

1. A child’s board game consisting of a clockwork mechanical crocodile which “snaps” off your fingers if you don’t remove them in time.

2. She says shoes, I say flip-flops.

8F21A194-1B07-409E-A144-2B2F9ACB2E7F.jpeg

• Upvote 5

52 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Thank you for your interest in my product.

1. A child’s board game consisting of a clockwork mechanical crocodile which “snaps” off your fingers if you don’t remove them in time.

2. She says shoes, I say flip-flops.

8F21A194-1B07-409E-A144-2B2F9ACB2E7F.jpeg

This is all glorious