What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

I watched the A-Z of Glastonbury headliners this afternoon on iPlayer (loved it!) and am just about to have my annual rewatch of the Glastonbury movie. Then bed before my journey to the festival tomorrow morning :)

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if anyone struggles ...   I will be shocked or asking them what drugs they are taking because they are obviously good :) 

Lolol.. You can had a dab of my Es powder... Lol

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Oky doky oldy Sonie.. Couldn't call you sony lol

see you on the farm ... :) gonna attempt some sleep in a bit ... safe journeys to the party everyone that hasn't left yet ... hopefully plan is for my friend to pick me up at 6 sharp ... we will see what happens :) CF 

Safe travels too old son.. In a field.. You know my flag Yea.. Top of Pyramid Canadian. Dorset. Yellow black. 

Def there Cure, Kyle and Fri morn 

Peace and tea 

G

Edited by guypjfreak

Trying to pack now, but can't concentrate fully, so just resorted to laying out still on the living room floor and will mark off checklist first thing on the morning.  Not leaving until mid morning to meet up with my mate, and not on coach until Thursday morning so no real pressure yet.  Looking forward to watching the webcam before I leave to watch everyone stream into the site.

Made some progress tonight as I got my festival mohican done, and just need to decide on colour now.