What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

11 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

Waterproofed my boots, trainers, backpack, day bag and even bum bag. All alcohol decanted and in the fridge. Clothes sorted for every day in separate zip lock bags. Essentials and wash bag prepped. All before 10am ?

Daft question, what's your bum bag made out of and how did you waterproof it?

Decided to fix the puncture in my airbed. It deflated overnight in '17 (4 nights sleeping on solid ground was NOT fun) on its 6th Glastonbury, and realised last year at BDs that the self inflating ones really aren't that comfy.

Luckily I had plenty of patches in my bike kit in the garage. Turns out I'd somehow managed to put TEN fucking holes in it that night. Apparently I forgot to take off my hedgehog costume before I went to bed!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

At Paddington station catching a train to Frome. Getting steadily closer to the site! When I’m back at my parent’s, I’ll do a Glastonbury itinerary check. See what I’ve got and what condition it’s in. I keep everything for Glastonbury there. Will also be tile to check the new Quechua tent I bought a couple of months back. Will do a trial run of that tomorrow. 

Edited by kalifire

Done all the gardening as my Mrs Woffy cleaned and converted the pushchair back into a pram. 

Also bought an SD card for my little camera (and went to the tip with my garden waste, while I was out).

We’re now pretty much fully prepped should baby Woffy decide to make an early appearance while I’m away and I have to rush back (he’d be a month early, so, statistically, a 6% chance) 

I then packed my rucksack. 

I’m starting to genuinely unravel with excitement. 

First thing this morning I found myself staring at my packing pile in the garage as I ate a Babybel. Had to have a little ‘WTF are you doing?’ word with myself. 

Two more days at work to go...

• Upvote 1

Pretty much packed now except for last minute toothbrush, hairbrush and make-up! And frozen cocktails out the freezer :) went to my mates house for a pre Glasto meet yesterday afternoon and said 'see you at the gate' when leaving.... getting real! 2 days of work to go!

In preparation of dryness (horrendous dew/wet grass) during the overnight queue, I've got myself a camping chair using the Mountain Warehouse festival ticket 20% discount. Also picked up some proofer, just in case.

Busy weekend prepring

Booze run done

Lawn has had its pre festival cut

Sorted out the music for the car and ipod

Tidied up the clashfinder, less clashes and some new acts added

Had a panic when I couldnt find a powerbank. Final remember I have left it at work so that is where it is staying

Realised the spare sack truck wheel was flat so reinflated it

6 minutes ago, MJP said:

In preparation of dryness (horrendous dew/wet grass) during the overnight queue, I've got myself a camping chair using the Mountain Warehouse festival ticket 20% discount. Also picked up some proofer, just in case.

Did you actually go into a store with your ticket in hand?? That is absolutely terrifying. 

6 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

Did you actually go into a store with your ticket in hand?? That is absolutely terrifying. 

I made a complaint about needing to bring the physical ticket, a booking confirmation should do. In fact, I must remove it from my bag and put it back in the safe place: on a plinth, with a glass cover and laser security.