What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

1 minute ago, Jay89 said:

Haven’t left bed since 10am yesterday in aid to get rid of sciatica that’s hit me hard on Tuesday. Worst festival build up ever. Any tips anyone? I’m on plenty of painkillers, but as soon as I stand on me feet it’s back. No time to get to physio now, so just trying to rest it as much as I can till Tuesday.

book a chiropractor appointment ... they dont always help .... but nothing to loose 

3 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

Ffs ?‍♀️ Cheers mate, should of checked this earlier! Also, will Greenfields be up and running on Wednesday?

I think so certainly is by Thursday. I normally go for a post shifting stuff pummeling.

So now in a m6 travelodge's half way to Glastonbury, somewhere near Birmingham.  Heading to the town tomorrow morn.  Desperate for one more like as my superstition is get to 300 and the weather will be good. I know , I am mental, but that's what is going on in my mind after driving 350 miles non stop!  

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So now in a m6 travelodge's half way to Glastonbury, somewhere near Birmingham.  Heading to the town tomorrow morn.  Desperate for one more like as my superstition is get to 300 and the weather will be good. I know , I am mental, but that's what is going on in my mind after driving 350 miles non stop!  

Ask and ye shall receive 

3 hours ago, Kizzie said:

Put my toe through much loved wellies of eight years, bought some new ones and cooked the tea in them two nights running, they seem to work. :)

How did you cook tea in the wellies? Soup in the microwave?

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I wAs told by someone can’t remember who that asking means downvotes .... so I’m giving you upvotes instead