What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

1 hour ago, gfest2009 said:

Still getting used to it after being bright blonde. The darker part is allegedly UV reactive. Anyone know somewhere I can test the theory next week?

You defo have to share on here and you know it! Still going with all the colours?

(Ridiculous face at the behest of husband)

sketch-1561130951478.png

I get the anonymous bit but jeez...

Still getting used to it after being bright blonde. The darker part is allegedly UV reactive. Anyone know somewhere I can test the theory next week?

You defo have to share on here and you know it! Still going with all the colours?

sketch-1561130951478.png

That looks stunning!

sketch-1561130951478.png

I love the colour and style. It’s going to look awesome in the fields ?

3 hours ago, gfest2009 said:

sketch-1561130951478.png

Are you inflatable?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Dogs got picked up by the mother in law today for their stay with her while we party on the farm. They love staying with her cos they have loads of room to explore but god I miss them already. 

Completely feel for you. The only downside of going to Glastonbury is leaving our fur baby while we are away

Finally got the tent up, cleaned and sprayed. Although it doesn't fit in my garden properly so the picture is a bit off as it's not pegged or extended. Then had a huge fit getting it into the bag which I've had to call a draw.

IMG_20190621_183547422.jpg

Edited by vintagelaureate

5 hours ago, Pipine said:

I got a last minute volunteer place with Oxfam at 11am today so I'm rapidly trying to look at my glasto packing list from previous years and see what needs buying / sourcing..  this will be my 15th glasto and 2nd volunteering so I should know what I'm doing but getting organised in 4 days is fairly epic! 

But yay! I'm going to Glastonbury!!

Out of reactions for today so;

@Pipine - Amazing news!

@StormCrow - brilliant wallets! 

• Upvote 2