What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

All bags packed for our dawn departure tomorrow. Heading for Glastonbury town for a short break before heading for the festival. Made sure I have exchanged our bank notes for Bank of England ones. Saves any bother trying to spend our Scottish ones! Factor 50 now been added, hope it’s needed 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

no dont  ... shouting that in the campsites doesn't happen anymore :) 

Oh god I remember that... and how awkward it was when one person tried to start one off to impress their mates and no one joined in

Edited by PaintedInSand

I got a last minute volunteer place with Oxfam at 11am today so I'm rapidly trying to look at my glasto packing list from previous years and see what needs buying / sourcing..  this will be my 15th glasto and 2nd volunteering so I should know what I'm doing but getting organised in 4 days is fairly epic! 

But yay! I'm going to Glastonbury!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, amyg1990 said:

love these, i have the same coming with me, i think these warm will still be drinkable

Aye I reckon so. Although they'll probably be my first drink each day so may be coolish from the overnight chill. 

What flavours have you gone? I'm a bit conserned we've gone very sweet. 

11 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Aye I reckon so. Although they'll probably be my first drink each day so may be coolish from the overnight chill. 

What flavours have you gone? I'm a bit conserned we've gone very sweet. 

haha yes me too, there just so dam easy to drink!

Mango,rhubarb  and pineapple. Not tried your other two, but the mango one isnt overly sweet at all! Its like bloody cordial though! Goes down fast!

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

it will im sure ....what are you having done ? mine is being done tue ... im still trying to decide wether to post a photo or have a glastonbury style social media blackout 

Still getting used to it after being bright blonde. The darker part is allegedly UV reactive. Anyone know somewhere I can test the theory next week?

You defo have to share on here and you know it! Still going with all the colours?

(Ridiculous face at the behest of husband)

sketch-1561130951478.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, gfest2009 said:

Still getting used to it after being bright blonde. The darker part is allegedly UV reactive. Anyone know somewhere I can test the theory next week?

You defo have to share on here and you know it! Still going with all the colours?

sketch-1561130951478.png

the other option is to buy a uv torch( better with a strobing mode) .... about £7 on amazon or elsewhere .... then you can take the uv around with you :) 

4 minutes ago, gfest2009 said:

sketch-1561130951478.png

Love it, looks amazing.

Charm x

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Magma said:

Recently switched from smoking to vaping and I have fuck all idea how much liquid and spare coils and shit I'm going to need to take with me.

I know where I am with a 30g of GV!

I'm taking a couple of spare coils, and about 70ml of liquid, I know that I will end up burning out a coil when I'm spannered and have forgotten to fill up the vape.