What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

1 hour ago, GMF said:

Have you got a dog you can photograph?, a cat at a push.

I have a shy fish but im not sure that would quite do it .. occasionally a pigeon visits and I try to get a photo of him but tonight he let me down .... but thanks for the upvotes everyone im now proudly in the efest muddy farm 1000 club :) 

1 minute ago, CeriG said:

Went for a swim and beat my best time. 100 lengths in 56 minutes.

I set myself a challenge to lose a stone and a half for Glasto.... and I’m 1 pound away from accomplishing it ?

That’s amazing! Go you!

I, on the other hand, tried on my festival clothes from 2016/17 and nothing fits. So I have a week to fitten the fuck up or buy new clothes (sorry Oxfam) 

Does anybody else get overwhelmed with the line up?

Not necessarily just the clashes, but also feeling the need to visit certain areas? 

Pangea has to be done one night and at least 2 nights in SE Corner so adding that into the mix whilst trying to work out the day time stuff puts my head in a spin!

Obviously I’ll just go with the flow when there, but beforehand I get stressed out!!

10 minutes ago, CeriG said:

Went for a swim and beat my best time. 100 lengths in 56 minutes.

I set myself a challenge to lose a stone and a half for Glasto.... and I’m 1 pound away from accomplishing it ?

Thats good going ... I do the same :) .... 3/4 times per week and am down to 55mins .... but haven't lost anything :) ... see you on the farm ticket buyer :) and thanks again 

I decanted most of my spirits into plastic bottles today.

Earlier in the week I emailed around the office asking for people to drop their empty bottles into my desk drawer, so I don't create additional plastic waste - just one more day and we'll be there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thats good going ... I do the same :) .... 3/4 times per week and am down to 55mins .... but haven't lost anything :) ... see you on the farm ticket buyer :) and thanks again 

It obviously turned into muscle ?? ?

I hope I spot you.... can’t be that many people with a pyramid hat ?

15 minutes ago, LMK said:

That’s amazing! Go you!

I, on the other hand, tried on my festival clothes from 2016/17 and nothing fits. So I have a week to fitten the fuck up or buy new clothes (sorry Oxfam) 

New clothes sounds much more fun ?

29 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Does anybody else get overwhelmed with the line up?

Not necessarily just the clashes, but also feeling the need to visit certain areas? 

Pangea has to be done one night and at least 2 nights in SE Corner so adding that into the mix whilst trying to work out the day time stuff puts my head in a spin!

Obviously I’ll just go with the flow when there, but beforehand I get stressed out!!

What if I told you... you could go to two different areas - in the same night?!? Don’t look at me like that, I’m serious!

2 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

What if I told you... you could go to two different areas - in the same night?!? Don’t look at me like that, I’m serious!

Well, you say that, but you do need to have a bit of a strategy if you're planning on going to SE Corner, especially at the weekend.

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Posting my 5000th post with a week to go is good timing , some good times on this forum over the fallow year and before ... just need the upvotes rounding up to a nice even number now ... should I include something about a tree branch or the gravel in my shared garden ? :) 

Downvoted to bring you back down to the round 1000. It's the most loving downvote I've ever dished out.

Bought a few bottles of antibacterial handwash. In 2016 on the Monday morning, some angel had left a bottle of proper liquid soap at the taps and it was a delight on my dirty hands, with 20 layers of hand sanitizer on them.

So I've bought a normal, an aloe vera and a moisturising one, to leave at the taps to improve people's days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've only just started getting ready.

Started on making "the list of stuff" yesterday. It always get longer than I want it to.

Also started on my clashfinder (which is a couple of bits of A4 inscribed with biro). Done Wednesday and Thursday today and aiming to do Fri, Sat & Sun on Fri Sat & Sun.

Pleasantly surprised at the amount on on the Thursday.