What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

Quite possibly sold my flat  :) ... which means hopefully my piles will start emerging from Tomorrow .... and as an added bonus possibly I will be able to offer some accommodation to early efest bus travellers from Taunton next year .... unless I meet a significant other before then :) ... could be an early birthday present :) 

26 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

I just checked in for both my flights! One week to go!!! Also took delivery of my new air mattress and tent.

My flight isn’t til Saturday so still have to wait :( 

Finished packing though! Now just trying to wear in wellies... except I live in Dubai, it’s 40c and not a shred of mud around. Doing my best to wear them in round the house! 

20 minutes ago, duke88 said:

Got to tell the participants in one of my fitness classes that I won’t be there next week for the first time!

Ha ha!  I sent an email today that offered help with a task but added that I was away from next Tuesday!  It felt good.

Am now listening to Smoove and Turrell - absolutely loving it - must make sure I don't cock up what time they're on this time so that I actually get there for the start of their act rather than the end of it!

• Upvote 1

I’ve done my final online orders - a big Boots shop for deodorant/antibac/immodium/nurofen and a Tesco order for the last of the booze and snacks. 

The husband had still not got the Glastonbury box down from the loft so I have also given firm instructions that it must be done tomorrow immediately after work. I would do it myself but I am banned from the loft after putting my foot through the ceiling... 

Just ordered our barrel of beer £100 for 72 pints, if you have a local brewery you can get a deal like this and they'll generally sell it to you "bright" so no sediment. If you can drive on site or take a wheelie bin or similar I'd recommend it. See my avatar, that's 2017

Really getting the tingles now.

Excitement had died a little in the week post full line up drop, but with a week to go now, the realisation is setting in.

Seeing everything come to life on the webcam, the old favourites, the new additions....

We’ll be at Glastonbury in a week everybody!! 

Just picked up my new flag pole from the sorting office, 9metre one. Shall be flying my upside down A flag at camp to help me and the crowd find our way back. Though I do sometimes change it during the day to a different one....... ‘‘tis funny watching drunk people looking for there ️ when they’ve used the A flag as a marker he he 

Posting my 5000th post with a week to go is good timing , some good times on this forum over the fallow year and before ... just need the upvotes rounding up to a nice even number now ... should I include something about a tree branch or the gravel in my shared garden ? :) 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Bought some biodegradable baby wipes and new earplugs from Amazon. Just need to get booze this weekend then I think we are all done. Also booked half a day on Tuesday, I doubt I'll do more than 30 minutes work that morning though to be honest.

Proper excited now.

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Posting my 5000th post with a week to go is good timing , some good times on this forum over the fallow year and before ... just need the upvotes rounding up to a nice even number now ... should I include something about a tree branch or the gravel in my shared garden ? :) 

Have an up vote for reaching 5000 post ?

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Have you got a dog you can photograph?, a cat at a push.