What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

Bought a couple of self inflating mattresses and pillows from ALDI. No idea if they'll be any good but we've never used the things before so at least we don't have anything to compare them too! Also got a box and started throwing Glasto things into it!

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

a special one ? or just the last one prior to the fest ... if its the former what about a photo ? :) 

To be honest it was a needed hair cut and I did wait until as close to the festival to make it my festival hair cut. 

Not that special ? but still another step closer ?

I’ve just pumped up my air bed and it’s now sitting in the middle of the front room. I’m lazing on it right now, and I’ll leave it up overnight to see how it gets on in terms of air egress - it’s been around since 2014 bless it, it’s had a decent innings. I hope it survives at least a little longer! 

Its pretty bloody comfy tbf, and hemmed in by the radiator and the sofa it makes for a big soft play area. It’d be a good spot for an impromptu wrestle ?

Picked up ticket from the post office, been shopping and started the Refreshers Vodka. Will crack on with the Werthers Vodka once that's done.

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

With the whole no plastic thing, what are you decanting spirits in to? 

Will be storing them in my tent in usual 1l plastic bottles, but I've got a running belt that holds 2 x 500ml bottles. Debating decanting the two vodkas I to those and using it as a booze utility belt :D

Put tent up with help of kids.

Removed 2 yr old socks On my own

Noticed dark clouds 

Panicked so put tent down amid floods of tears from aforementioned non sock removers. Also picked up on that there were no tent pegs in the bag so quite pleased I had to play along with the whole charade.

Roll on a week on Thursday x

10 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

And besides, they're not going to actually stop you bringing in an unopened bottle of Coke and throwing it away once emptied - this isn't like the glass ban.

Oh I know that, I was asking to see if anybody had any suggestions that may help reduce plastic use.

Other than bring a load of hip flasks I’m out of ideas.

Finally had a dry day to do a tent check and waterproof treatment! Took members of my group out for a wee driving test as we are sharing the drive down from Aberdeen in my car and two of them had never driven an automatic car before...so wanted a try out ?