What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

13 minutes ago, damnfinecoffee said:

Rummaged through all the bins down in our refuse area because I accidentally chucked my girlfriends ticket in the bin! In my defence, it was in the envelope still.... Luckily I found it, albeit a bit wet and gross.. 

Glastonbury is back on! 

I can only imagine the levels of trouble you would have been in if it was bin collection day!

1 hour ago, damnfinecoffee said:

Rummaged through all the bins down in our refuse area because I accidentally chucked my girlfriends ticket in the bin! In my defence, it was in the envelope still.... Luckily I found it, albeit a bit wet and gross.. 

Glastonbury is back on! 

I think that's post of the day from my point of view, in terms of unfortunate moments of realisation but then the most successful outcome.

Was it one of those big ones on wheels? 

At least you didn't find a corpse in the bottom like they so often do in TV dramas - those forensic scientists would never have let you have the ticket back in time ;) 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I think that's post of the day from my point of view, in terms of unfortunate moments of realisation but then the most successful outcome.

Was it one of those big ones on wheels? 

At least you didn't find a corpse in the bottom like they so often do in TV dramas - those forensic scientists would never have let you have the ticket back in time ;) 

Yep! I had to don my marigolds and search through three of those buggers. Never felt relief quite like it after spotting the thing.

7 hours ago, damnfinecoffee said:

Glastonbury is back on! 

Did your girlfriend post this on Twitter or are there two boyfriends who threw away their girlfriends' tickets?

Just now, damnfinecoffee said:

Yeah! I didn't know she did until I saw @####### and The Thingy had retweeted it and my head was being called for. It's been a rough day! 

I'm glad it was you though because I knew you had found it before I saw the tweet so I hoped that the Twitter one hadn't been lost completely!  (does that even make sense?  I know what I mean).

• Like 1

Put out new tent we were given to be aired (slightly alarmed at how much it weighs compared to old one!).

Purchased baby carrier to transport new addition around the site.

Sorted out some cider for warm testing later ?

Finished pre-programming the musical I've got to do when I'm back, cos it's not getting done in the next week up in the Lake District.

Started sorting the packing - new things this year so no just emptying it back into the rucksack sadly.