What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

16 minutes ago, Charm said:

Don’t know how you do it, think I would die, I’ll be staying in a B&B in Glastonbury town and will be hitting the queue around 6am.

Charm x

If the weather is ok (I won’t do it if it’s not) and with some decent prep (sensible queue booze, picnic, decent book) it’s great fun! 

22 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I’ll be in the queue (weather permitting) two weeks from now. 

Oo! OO!! In 2 weeks time I'll be in Campervan West!

Or in a queue created by the fields being a complete shitstorm after weeks of rain.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

43D06ECE-5060-43D3-B198-D4B668D3E433.thumb.jpeg.935f06769fb49658052067afe70cf7d1.jpeg

an old fashioned spreadsheet, sheets of paper spread on the carpet and sellotaped together . Main stages printed off and will highlight what I want to see. Clashes become obvious. Once personal line up decided then transfer info into  EE app along with must sees elsewhere. 

What you now need is a couple of wooden batons to make a scroll. A red frock coat, a tricorn hat, then turn up at the direction sign at Williams Green on the hour and like a town crier/tv announcer announce the acts on each stage in the coming hour.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GMF said:

What you now need is a couple of wooden batons to make a scroll. A red frock coat, a tricorn hat, then turn up at the direction sign at Williams Green on the hour and like a town crier/tv announcer announce the acts on each stage in the coming hour.

Don’t give me ideas. Imagine the abuse if I announced Mumfords as the secret John peel headliner! 

25 minutes ago, GMF said:

@Ayrshire Chris

Go for this look:

22FBE21C-89E2-41B1-BDCD-8B9CBA49E47B.jpeg

10 hours ago, grilladelphia said:

was hoping to get away with NOT doing this but you've worried me now..

Check it. I got a new one from go outdoors a few years back. First time of checking it one of the ring and pins was missing, second time the light loop was missing, third time the zip was bust. 4th time I made them put it up in the shop to check. It was fine. 

Bags are all packed except for the essentials I need to get ready for work tmr. Holy shit my bag is way heavier than I hoped it would be. 

Im about to give myself a haircut, download some shit to watch on the plane and then I just have to get through my day at work tomorrow. My flights not til 8pm but I think I'l skip out around 2pm so I can make sure my place doesnt look like a pigsty. 

One issue is I ordered some euros and pounds online and they still havent shown up...?‍♀️ I guess I'l save them for next year ?‍♀️

Fuckkkkk yessssssss it's time guys it's all happening now!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Got caught in a massive deluge this lunchtime and discovered that my (formerly) trusty raincoat has a leak. Ended up with a soaking wet shoulder and back, which has been nice whilst sitting in the office all afternoon... ?

So yeah, I ordered a new one. Found a nice trespass one knocked down to £28 from £80, winner!!