What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

I’m sat proper laughing out loud in the hairdressers. I’ve gone a bit giddy ? everyone is laughing with me and they have no idea wtf is going on. I need help! 

Keeping in with the thread, I’m being brave and getting some vivid red put in my hair. But now I’m actually bricking what it’ll turn out like ? 

im hoping my torr doesn't look like a turd :) 

On 6/6/2019 at 11:34 AM, nikkic said:

Ordered this.

Usually only take what we can carry, but the wife has a back issue at the moment so we’re going to give this a go, unless the back clears up beforehand .

3FF11AD7-2E27-4A13-A117-3736E0524A49.jpeg

Either tape or tie-wrap the hinge clips in place or they can rattle their way out especially when pulling it unloaded back to the car for your second run. This happened to me in 2017 but I got lucky and found a damaged abandoned one on the path where the queue had been so I grabbed a couple of spare clips. 

32 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Either tape or tie-wrap the hinge clips in place or they can rattle their way out especially when pulling it unloaded back to the car for your second run. This happened to me in 2017 but I got lucky and found a damaged abandoned one on the path where the queue had been so I grabbed a couple of spare clips. 

and make sure the wheel pins are opened up properly.

(split pins?)

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Crazy :) its all in the hands of the hairdresser ... last time i wanted highlights about 20 years ago they ended up looking very ginger ... lets hope for the same this time :) 

Great taste.

Edited by carlosj

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Spent too long in the Weather Thread and State of the ground thread. 

Glad it's not just me. I blame boring conference calls. After all of these years I can react to my name and do a "could you just clarify that question in regards to <insert random topic here> ?"

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've got an 'easy' pop-up awning - it's still a divorce in a bag (says the wife ;) ).

We're fucked then, bad enough trying to give directions to himself to reverse the caravan into position. We do need one though as its a bit tight moving around in the van when we have the two dogs with us. Hopefully the extra space will all be worth it. Fingers crossed. 

(dogs are not coming to Glastonbury before anyone asks. :D )

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

We're fucked then, bad enough trying to give directions to himself to reverse the caravan into position. We do need one though as its a bit tight moving around in the van when we have the two dogs with us. Hopefully the extra space will all be worth it. Fingers crossed. 

(dogs are not coming to Glastonbury before anyone asks. :D )

Yes, you do need one, and after the first 15-20 mins when everyone has calmed down it's a glorious structure to behold.  During the first 15-20 mins......

(YETI, hide the cutlery......she will want to kill you. ?)

Continued to avoid the Weather and State of the Ground threads but was depressed looking out of the window!  Am therefore currently considering buying some waterproof trousers for myself and my daughter (I would prefer some funky ones but can't find any).  Don't want any rain that might happen to spoil anything more than I can help.  As the old saying goes, there's no such thing as bad weather only inadequate clothing.