What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Been shopping. Picked up 50 pairs of diffraction glasses (cheers for the non-Amazon link @stuartbert two hats) and treated myself to these ones for me...

0000198_glofx-pixel-fx-diffraction-glasses.thumb.jpeg.50d560624cc3697c2cbf5382f046c126.jpeg0000199_glofx-pixel-fx-diffraction-glasses.thumb.jpeg.843179c402d3466b1652e584b7092ca3.jpeg

Got my tshirt ordered for the meet as well :D

159_550x550_Front_Color-Cranberry.jpg.d57d59aeb151d7c75bca923c36314af7.jpg

i think you might need to take the diffraction glasses off when double posting though :) nice t-shirt :) 

Just put finishing touches to my 'Armadillo' caravan (with beer tin roof) whose first major outing will be to Campervan West...it was inspired by James Noble's Arkette which has been in the Greenfields a couple of times.

IMG_20190530_203528001.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17

7 minutes ago, timbrass said:

Just put finishing touches to my 'Armadillo' caravan (with beer tin roof) whose first major outing will be to Campervan West...it was inspired by James Noble's Arkette which has been in the Greenfields a couple of times.

This is... beautiful.

15 minutes ago, timbrass said:

Wow, I'm going to have to come back with an upvote in my back pocket for that piece of artistry :) 

24 minutes ago, timbrass said:

That's lovely mate

2 hours ago, timbrass said:

That's a work of art. Hope you are really proud of yourself for that. 

3 hours ago, timbrass said:

Amazing! Can we take a peek inside?

I was offered Arkette my a Yorkshire lad one year. Never again.

• Upvote 1

After Lauren's show this morning it's mostly been about checking my planner and trying to listen to some of the bands I want to see but don't know so well.

But this afternoon's slump has been countered by going with the tried and tested Dub Pistols :)

looks great, but .... I can't help thinking that front canopy is going to catch the wind and rip the roof off.

You have tested it, haven't you? :unsure: 

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

looks great, but .... I can't help thinking that front canopy is going to catch the wind and rip the roof off.

You have tested it, haven't you? :unsure: 

It's done a couple of runs, but never more than 45mph!  I can't imagine the A303 will be flowing any faster!

I've:

• Shaken my gin
  • Received my tickets
  • Bought more booze and various essentials from the supermarket
  • Received some cloths to strain my gin with
  • Received solar fairy lights for the tent
  • Stocked up on tonic water

Whew.