What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

10 minutes ago, Charm said:

I have the same problem with these, no matter how many times I wear them I just can’t get them comfortable enough, can’t risk taking them to Glastonbury, sad about it as they are so cute. 

Charm x

https://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/dr-martens-pascal-8-eye-glitter-lilac-boots/1447073760/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8YW1wMOt4gIVjp3tCh1l4glMEAQYASABEgKEqPD_BwE

Yep they’re the same as mine. Im taking mine to glastonbury but only because I have lovely friends taking my kit. I’ve wore them to every gig and to a festival and wore them around the house and to family trips... even to the hairdressers and they do ease. Bear with them. They’re too beautiful to not wear x

7 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Yep they’re the same as mine. Im taking mine to glastonbury but only because I have lovely friends taking my kit. I’ve wore them to every gig and to a festival and wore them around the house and to family trips... even to the hairdressers and they do ease. Bear with them. They’re too beautiful to not wear x

Sounds like I just need to try a bit harder. 

Charm x

1 hour ago, Charm said:

I have the same problem with these, no matter how many times I wear them I just can’t get them comfortable enough, can’t risk taking them to Glastonbury, sad about it as they are so cute. 

Charm x

https://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/dr-martens-pascal-8-eye-glitter-lilac-boots/1447073760/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8YW1wMOt4gIVjp3tCh1l4glMEAQYASABEgKEqPD_BwE

Ooh nice.  I probably would have preferred blue but they weren't available in my size. I actually got these in a youth's size - added bonus of side zip for easy putting on and taking off.  These are the ones I've ordered.  https://www.schuh.co.uk/kids/youth-dr-martens-1460-glitter-pink-and-lilac-boots/8402319960/

Hope I can break them in.

7 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Ooh nice.  I probably would have preferred blue but they weren't available in my size. I actually got these in a youth's size - added bonus of side zip for easy putting on and taking off.  These are the ones I've ordered.  https://www.schuh.co.uk/kids/youth-dr-martens-1460-glitter-pink-and-lilac-boots/8402319960/

If you’ve ordered the youth ones with a zip there’s usually extra padding in them to ease the pain! I sold dms for years and was always jealous of my small footed work mates skipping around while I was constantly wearing a new pair in. Have a pair of waxed leather ones I wore in 2017 and as long as I have double lined socks they’re a dream. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

They are so cute, good luck with breaking them in. 

Charm x

7 hours ago, H.M.V said:

I've had my DMs for over two years now and wear them for a few days at a time cos they still shred my feet. They're gold. ?

Ooh gold sounds lovely, why do Dr Martens hate feet, all we want is to wear pretty boots. 

Charm x

Just now, Charm said:

Wow, they're really something else! And such choice!

I was thinking perhaps on Sunday morning, when I go to meet my wife and mother in law at B&W showground to pick up mini-Woffy for the day, I should just rock up in a nice pair of sw*nky meggings ready for Miley/Kylie/Janelle Sunday.

Cheers Charm :) 

22 minutes ago, ravermum said:

Do share...

See above!!!

Just now, Woffy said:

I was thinking perhaps on Sunday morning, when I go to meet my wife and mother in law at B&W showground to pick up mini-Woffy for the day, I should just rock up in a nice pair of sw*nky meggings ready for Miley/Kylie/Janelle Sunday.

See above!!!

Buy the gold ones but cut them into hot pants before Kylie comes on just so you fit in! 

5 minutes ago, Woffy said:

See above!!!

Do it, will be brilliant.

Charm x 

Edited by Charm
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Buy the gold ones but cut them into hot pants before Kylie comes on just so you fit in! 

I mean, it's a nice idea, but no one wants to see that!

That said, my definitely not slim friend has bought himself a pair of gold hotpants to wear to Kylie. Terrifying.

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

I mean, it's a nice idea, but no one wants to see that!

That said, my definitely not slim friend has bought himself a pair of gold hotpants to wear to Kylie. Terrifying.

Don't worry I won't be anywhere near Kylie so I'll be fine!! 

Just now, gigpusher said:

Don't worry I won't be anywhere near Kylie so I'll be fine!! 

If it happens I'll post a pic on here after, just to burn that image onto your retina.

I'm bloody lucky to be going to the festival at all, to be honest, with Mrs Woffy pregnant and having to put her ticket back in the pot.

So regardless of what I want to see on the Sunday, i'm spending the day with Mini-Woffy (3). So as much as it is possible to empower a 3 year old girl, we're going to see Hollie Cook, Miley, Kylie and Janelle. With some Kidz Field, Circus and T&C in between.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Woffy said:

If it happens I'll post a pic on here after, just to burn that image onto your retina.

I'm bloody lucky to be going to the festival at all, to be honest, with Mrs Woffy pregnant and having to put her ticket back in the pot.

So regardless of what I want to see on the Sunday, i'm spending the day with Mini-Woffy (3). So as much as it is possible to empower a 3 year old girl, we're going to see Hollie Cook, Miley, Kylie and Janelle. With some Kidz Field, Circus and T&C in between.

Well Hollie Cook and Janelle are still possibilities for me so maybe I would see you!! I also may be seeing This Is The Kit for another wonderful female performer. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

Well Hollie Cook and Janelle are still possibilities for me so maybe I would see you!! I also may be seeing This Is The Kit for another wonderful female performer. 

See This is the Kit would be my choice, but chances are she clashes with Kylie (I'm only going by the 'Don't Even Think About It'-stage Clashfinder prediction, mind...). If not, we're there!

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

6 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Empowering three-year-olds is infinitely possible and I think seeing your Dad wearing gold leggings will be a key part of that. There was a bubble stall near Williams Green in 2017, which all the kids were mad for, if you need a moment of respite when in that area.

Just now, Woffy said:

See This is the Kit would be my choice, but chances are she clashes with Kylie (I'm only going by the 'Don't Even Think About It'-stage Clashfinder prediction, mind...). If not, we're there!

Yes so am I. I'm hoping it's right. I have an irrational hatred of Kylie and her voice so I was glad to have other great options. Kylie, Robbie Williams and Jason From Sleaford Mods have voices that just go through me. I still put her on my playlist but when they come on I have to skip them!!