What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

2 hours ago, jambla said:

Signed up to these forums again (forgot my previous login) to get my self mentally and literally prepared.

Not been since 2014 and will be my first Glasto in my 30's.

I have 2 weddings and child birth stopping me from going previous 3 glastos! What are the chances of close friends and family having their wedding day on the Glasto Saturday 2 years running ?

Wow! You need new friends/family ??

18 hours ago, Ducky89 said:

I gave the £150 caravan a deep clean and to everyone’s amazement there were no nasty surprises! We’ve now named her Bertha and can’t wait to get her to the farm!

They are the best, my parents got 10 years of use out of a £400 caravan that my dad brought on impulse because it was for sale in the village. Its been everywhere and is still road worthy but there new car doesn't have a hitch :(

It'll be the best £150 you ever spend.

20 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

I went for a walk in the park and got caught in a sudden thundery downpour. In sandals and a not-waterproof jacket. It was both a sacrifice to the weather gods and a reminder that my cagoule is of eff all use if it's not in my bag.

I was disappointed to discover at a wet festival (I can't remember which one) that my funky giraffe print poncho wasn't even useful if I got it out of my bag.  "You had one bloody job poncho...." (well maybe two because it was meant to look fun and in my eyes it did, but still....)

Oops. Have just ordered some pink and lilac DMs.  Stupidly, I haven't bid for some blue ones that I like on Ebay because I can't be arsed to wait for the auction to end (there are two pairs at the moment but they're ending while I'm at Bearded Theory at the weekend).  So I just spent twice as much on some brand new ones.  And they're being delivered tomorrow in time for BT!   Not that I need any more boots.  But hey ho!

If anyone wants 15% off an order at Schuh here you go https://schuh.mention-me.com/me/referee/registerko/32335326/137407108/er/1b4d62d6bbacaa08d7c88075652c81122deac075/fe/cw?epr=1

Edited by Beerqueen

53 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Oops. Have just ordered some pink and lilac DMs.  Stupidly, I haven't bid for some blue ones that I like on Ebay because I can't be arsed to wait for the auction to end (there are two pairs at the moment but they're ending while I'm at Bearded Theory at the weekend).  So I just spent twice as much on some brand new ones.  And they're being delivered tomorrow in time for BT!   Not that I need any more boots.  But hey ho!

If anyone wants 15% off an order at Schuh here you go https://schuh.mention-me.com/me/referee/registerko/32335326/137407108/er/1b4d62d6bbacaa08d7c88075652c81122deac075/fe/cw?epr=1

Ooooo, have you got a pic of your DM’s?

Live in my DM’s. I always have black or deep red though because of work and love seeing the colourful ones ?

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Make sure you wear them at every available opportunity to break them in. My purple sparkly ones will be coming to BT, but I lost a few toenails at InCider!! And they hurt across the bridge of my feet. They’re better now. See you at the woodlands sound desk!! 

22 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Make sure you wear them at every available opportunity to break them in. My purple sparkly ones will be coming to BT, but I lost a few toenails at InCider!! And they hurt across the bridge of my feet. They’re better now. See you at the woodlands sound desk!! 

I have the same problem with these, no matter how many times I wear them I just can’t get them comfortable enough, can’t risk taking them to Glastonbury, sad about it as they are so cute. 

Charm x

https://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/dr-martens-pascal-8-eye-glitter-lilac-boots/1447073760/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8YW1wMOt4gIVjp3tCh1l4glMEAQYASABEgKEqPD_BwE

Edited by Charm