What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

18 minutes ago, LoveLikeThis said:

Started pulling together a setlist that I'll mix for the drive down there - just need to stop dancing and start mixing...

Same, I have added five songs so far and keep dancing or singing to them, rather than getting on with adding more, but I want to make sure it is just right ?

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, StormCrow said:

I was half way through stitching this small belt pouch for credit cards money etc that I'm making to take to the festival and my new leather stamp arrived so I had to abandon the stitching and quickly try it out.  Triangle represents the pyramid stage and a silhouette of Glastonbury tor in the middle. So I guess this weekend is making wallets and pouches for our group.

8lWoK72.jpg

WppuXmK.jpg

These are amazing you should sell them, I’d buy one 

• Like 1

Bought a new coat, sleeping bag and small backpack for use around the festival. 

Did the Bearded Theory beer/wine run with Gnom jnr. Got the annual question from the Mrs "Is that for Glastonbury as well?" Erm..... 

We'd just been discussing how we wouldn't take as much this year and buy some there :D

Accidentally stole 36 cans of beer from asda.

I was using the scan and shop thing and saw that they were selling off variety packs of brew dog at £9 for 12 cans. As it was a bargain and would do for Glastonbury  (assuming I don't drink them all before hand) I scanned 3 boxes and carried on with the shopping.

It was only when I looked at the receipt when I got home that I saw that none of them went through.

I did think at the time that the total was a bit less than it should be but put it down to my savvy bargain spotting skills.

Turns out I'm just an accidental thief.

Other than that, I'm going to start compiling the packing list and making sure I've got or ordered everything I need so I don't end up scrambling around in a mad rush the day before the big G.

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Accidentally stole 36 cans of beer from asda.

I was using the scan and shop thing and saw that they were selling off variety packs of brew dog at £9 for 12 cans. As it was a bargain and would do for Glastonbury  (assuming I don't drink them all before hand) I scanned 3 boxes and carried on with the shopping.

It was only when I looked at the receipt when I got home that I saw that none of them went through.

I did think at the time that the total was a bit less than it should be but put it down to my savvy bargain spotting skills.

Turns out I'm just an accidental thief.

Other than that, I'm going to start compiling the packing list and making sure I've got or ordered everything I need so I don't end up scrambling around in a mad rush the day before the big G.

its a good thing there isn't anyone that works for asda on this forum :) 

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

But if anyone does work there, can you pass on my most sincere apologies to Mr Asda for my transgressions. I promise to never (knowingly) do it again!

its easily done ... :) and yes if I happen to bump into Mr Asda I will :) perhaps you should have posted it on the bargain booze thread too :) 

46 minutes ago, Charm said:

Jazzed up my bumbag.  

(As has been said here before, by others)

Typed and deleted at least 3 replies to this* 

I’m off to sit in the middle of the garden away from the Internet for a while.

*If it’d been pretty much anyone other than the divine Charm, i’d’ve Probably hit send...but I just can’t do it! 

• Upvote 1

Ordered some 35mm camera film for my film camera which I've decided to take this year

Ordered some of the paper soap everyone's talking about in the Hacks thread - usually take a bar but end up getting soap all over my day sack!