What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

Bought couple of stainless steel water bottles from Mountain Warehouse, just in time for stocking up on alcoholic beverages.

Was looking at great suggestions of infusions on this forum, I wish I could hack vodka, but that would be the end of me ? Just gonna stock up on mixers for gin, amaretto and jd in co-op on site on Wednesday.

Tomorrow, I’m going for a walk in Lakes to start breaking my walking boots in. Probably left it a tad too late, but will be wearing them when doing chores around the house too ?

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

try looking at sleeping pods ... they give a little more wiggle room than the traditional bag 

Gone for the worm like option. I do a lot of outdoor stuff and need a bag that compacts well.

4 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

Loaded up on Thatchers cider.

Seven quid for crate of ten cans. That money saving bloke on the telly never mentioned that, amateur.

Going back for more tomorrow.

#moneysavingpisshead.

Where's that from?

1 minute ago, Gedh said:

Read Tort's FAQ again. Always something in there I've forgotten. It's just exciting reading it anyway.

I'm always browsing that; I also read this every so often:

https://treasuringglastonbury.blogspot.com/2017/04/tresuaring-glastonbury-festival-i-love.html?m=1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Great line in there

As the days pass by, each person becomes less defined by any differences we have in the outside world, and feel as one, as part of the fabric of the festival.