What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

Put my tent up, one of these new fangled air beam ones. Thought I’d give it a bash with my air pump. Doesn’t really work. Have to get the tentmakers’ handpump thingo. 

Better to find out now that when I’m in a field at Glastonbury I guess . . . 

Edited by balti-pie
Autocorrect changing my fangled to dangled!

Booked a travel lodge on the edge of Bristol for the Sunday night so we can have some good kip before the drive back to Northumberland. This will be the first time I've tried to get off the site before Monday morning so we shall see how that goes. Excited for a shower, bed and breakfast before the long drive though!

On 4/15/2019 at 6:32 PM, Gedh said:

If you have a try out let us know what it's like!

Haven't slept on it but seems okay. Nice and solid. I went for the cheap option from decathlon unlike @MJP earlier who's got the confusingly named 'Helium' which is a lot softer but twice the price (and doesn't need filling up with Helium)

Anyway in other news9491277-1-black?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constr today I have purchased a new bum bag, which I will wear properly and not like the models on the internet who are all wearing them like this???

That is a stupid way to wear a bum bag. However I have just realised that the much derided American term fannypack is actually more appropriate than bumbag, considering hardly anyone would wear one hanging over their bum . . . 

• Like 2

Today has so far been one of the best days off work ever.  Bouncing round the kitchen to tunes, lickle bit high and feeling pretty damn positive about the summer we have ahead of us.

Love and good vibes to all you good people, it's going to be an excellent year.

Ive booked another leg of my journey, although technically not Glastonbury related its Glastonbury adjacent. So now ive got my Canada-London, London-Greece, and London-Canada flights booked... I just need to get one Greece-London. I really feel like i'm running out of time this year with the planning!

Have a bit of down-time at work, so have been working my way through @Brave Sir Robin's playlist. Have already discovered some stuff to add to the must sees, so a big thank you to him for that :)

Also wore my timberlands through a pretty epic storm last night through Sheff....and they really weren't lying when they said they were waterproof. I was soaked but with bone dry feet. The rain water did get down the top a bit though. So, boots road tested, but the wellie v boots conundrum still requires more thinking time

On 6/29/2017 at 3:08 PM, MrHew said:

Got a money box that I'm going to put all my 20 and 50p coins in to start saving. 

Been doing it for a few years but put my one and two pound coins in as well. If I’m a bit skint I take some back, still have loads though when the time comes,AND ITS COMING!!!!