What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

41 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Just ordered this

s-l1600.jpg

Thinking of getting some quiz questions on cards and messing with some mashed people. 

I love that, think these trousers are pretty great for guys that fancy some sequin action.

Charm x

http://2itsp61.png

https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-co-ord-slouch-fit-trousers-in-sequins/prd/10653498?clr=pink&SearchQuery=sequin trousers&gridcolumn=1&gridrow=4&gridsize=2&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=23

19 minutes ago, Charm said:

Bagged myself these a few weeks back when they were on offer! 

• Upvote 1

I've made a frankly ridiculous purchase that I don't even know if I have the nerve to wear... 

Hopefully the glorious June weather will mean it's too hot to wear it anyway! And it'll be far less easy to tie round my waist than a stack of hoodies. Much as I love the ostentatiousness of it, I think maybe tomorrow I'll be preparing for Glastonbury 2019 by returning it! 

Screenshot_20190403-110736.jpg

Edited by Sasperella
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I've made a frankly ridiculous purchase that I don't even know if I have the nerve to wear... 

Hopefully the glorious June weather will mean it's too hot to wear it anyway! And it'll be far less easy to tie round my waist than a stack of hoodies. Much as I love the ostentatiousness of it, I think maybe tomorrow I'll be preparing for Glastonbury 2019 by returning it! 

It’s so cute, don’t send it back. 

Charm x

16 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Love it :) with the scorching days we are going to get ... the nights could be chilly :) 

25 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

??

Edited by LostHorizon

As we’re traveling by plane to Glasto, I’m trying to think of a less wasteful way of carrying the heavy stuff into the festival.

Rather than buying a trolley that I won’t be able to bring back with me on the plane (or maybe even get on to the NE bus), we might revert to using a large IKEA bag paired between two of us. This is never very nice on the hands so I was thinking that by adding some silicone grips, and maybe even using some weightlifting hooks, it may make things a bit more manageable/less painful to carry (albeit I have never used weightlifting hooks before so I’ve no clue if they would actually work)

Does anyone else have any novel ways of carrying things into the festival? 

Posted here as it seemed the most relevant place to put this... #GlastoPrep

14 hours ago, Charm said:

I love that, think these trousers are pretty great for guys that fancy some sequin action.

Charm x

http://2itsp61.png

I have that jacket and it is glorious.   

To finish off my attire, I also have this beauty in white and purple (the electric fur, not the lady)

I got it at Latitude in 2015.  I'm just hoping that it doesn't rain so I can wear it without risking ruining it!

13 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I have that jacket and it is glorious.   

To finish off my attire, I also have this beauty in white and purple (the electric fur, not the lady)

I got it at Latitude in 2015.  I'm just hoping that it doesn't rain so I can wear it without risking ruining it!

Wow that’s wonderful, I need one in my life. 

Charm x

55 minutes ago, Charm said:

It’s so cute, don’t send it back. 

Charm x

45 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Love it :) with the scorching days we are going to get ... the nights could be chilly :) 

38 minutes ago, LostHorizon said:

??

Thanks guys! A better response from my friends who have all just laughed at it! Tbf for £20 you can't really go wrong

Edited by Sasperella

8 minutes ago, Charm said:

Wow that’s wonderful, I need one in my life. 

Charm x

They are available from https://www.electricstyles.com/collections/light-up-fur if you are so inclined.

It appears that my general aesthetic is to be as lit up and shiny as possible.  It won't prevent me from being lost but at least it makes my friends job easier when they need to find me!

2 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

They are available from https://www.electricstyles.com/collections/light-up-fur if you are so inclined.

It appears that my general aesthetic is to be as lit up and shiny as possible.  It won't prevent me from being lost but at least it makes my friends job easier when they need to find me!

Thanks, I love being shiny too. 

Charm x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

Wear it, You will look Brilliant

4 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Thanks guys! A better response from my friends who have all just laughed at it! Tbf for £20 you can't really go wrong

I love it! For that price who cares and why would your pals laugh at you? You need a better sort. Come to efests meet wearing it and we'll all coo over you. :D

Started my Glastonbury fitness regime today by going to the gym. Going to try and get in as good a shape as possible for my trip to the farm.

I also created a Spotify playlist of as much music from acts I want to see as possible. Hours and hours of music. Will be on shuffle constantly in the lead up.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:04 PM, H.M.V said:

I love it! For that price who cares and why would your pals laugh at you? You need a better sort. Come to efests meet wearing it and we'll all coo over you. :D

Thanks! I do like a good coo ? It came today....it is pretty crazy but pretty snug and warm. Will probs keep it, and you never know, maybe that will jinx us some hot weather!

• Upvote 1