What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

24 minutes ago, Bubblecup said:

I have started stockpiling cinnamon Coke zero as it's apparently only available until the end of the year and it has proved to be an epic mixer for Kraken (and its on offer in Tesco!)

Try Schweppes 1783 Muscovado, it's top drawer with a dark rum, and a slice of lime. Quality

• Like 1

I take your coke and raise you a Jamaican Ginger Beer for nectar of the Gods with a healthy splosh or Rum and limes. For added ooomph throw in a dash of Angostura bitters. Although still trying to figure out how to decant that into a plastic container. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

I take your coke and raise you a Jamaican Ginger Beer for nectar of the Gods with a healthy splosh or Rum and limes. For added ooomph throw in a dash of Angostura bitters. Although still trying to figure out how to decant that into a plastic container. 

I completely agree with ginger beer, the extra fiery one is amazing with rum, not tried it with angostura but have the obligatory bottle in the back of the booze cupboard so will give it a go

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

You are mere children.

Take yer rum to the Shaken Udder stall and use the Jaffa Cake Shake as your mixer.

I do that for breakfast! Puts hairs on yer chest. ?

Honestly just get chocolate milk from the milk wagons but shaken udder is now my go to place for next year. Sounds awesome

• 2 weeks later...

with all this talk of holiday booking I thought I had best double check with my boss that my holiday for my job is ok ... unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything suitable during 6 months of redundancy so I'm going back to my old job so I guess my holiday counts as prearranged but its always worth double checking ... my boss will be on the farm and ill probably meet him for a cider or two so it was doubtful he'd refuse it as I was trying for camper van tickets for him ... but anyway yes its fine :) .....I brought an inflatable campbed for christmas and have now realised my mat is too short ... so im on the hunt for a longer one