fatyeti24

NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

18 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Us ticketless folk are all very scared !! Think that about sums up the months since October for me.

Yep! That's pretty much it!!! 

Hi Gang... Welcome back Pentura! Wishing you all the best of luck tonight and Sunday. I have terrible butterflies. I'm hoping to leave work little bit early incase of traffic problems/laptop updates etc!!

T - 1hr 40mins

Terrified to say the least!! 

Best of luck to all trying, may the weather gods, ticket gods and other other gods for that matter be looking down on us!

Fingers crossed guys.  Not going to be home to use the laptop, but I will be detouring via a Pret so I've got somewhere to site and refresh a phone!

Will be trying from the office while the old man is trying from his place, my sister from hers and her fella from his.

So 4 of us trying from 4 different locations. Might not mean anything but here's hoping! 

dee got Guy, I got a couple of pages but ICG had hers before I could do anything.  I did get Thursday page but it sold out before I could complete, no times available from the location they wanted.

No joy our end

Two of us got through after about 10 mins to the registration and coach pages only for our preferred coach locations to be sold out. We went back in to book from elsewhere but they were all gone at that stage!!

So close!! Here's hoping for Sunday!

Well done to all who were successful!

4 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Excellent news, does that mean he'll stop moaning now.

its a conspiracy he managed to get tickets :) 

21 minutes ago, pentura said:

No joy our end

Two of us got through after about 10 mins to the registration and coach pages only for our preferred coach locations to be sold out. We went back in to book from elsewhere but they were all gone at that stage!!

So close!! Here's hoping for Sunday!

Well done to all who were successful!

Sorry to hear this mate. It was pretty brutal like. Sunday’s sale will be less stressful, I got on loads of times but the destinations wanted weren’t available. 

27 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Excellent news, does that mean he'll stop moaning now.

Not till Pearl Jam play.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Sorry to hear this mate. It was pretty brutal like. Sunday’s sale will be less stressful, I got on loads of times but the destinations wanted weren’t available. 

Pretty brutal indeed! Fingers crossed for Sunday! The fact we even got through today was a good sign, didn't make it past a single holding page in October. Logistically for us it'd be better to get Sunday tix but at this stage will take anything!

Nearly pulled the trigger on tickets from Lincoln but they had just sold out. I'm glad we didn't get those, that would have been a journey and a half from Dublin!

I got nowhere near. I've been remarkably consistent with that over the years. HMV got through but the group's desired coach location was sold out.  By the time we'd had word of a second choice it was all sold out. 

Pleased to hear a couple of you got through tonight. Fingers cross for the rest on Sunday. Keep the faith, everyone will be successful