NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Will be trying from the office while the old man is trying from his place, my sister from hers and her fella from his.

So 4 of us trying from 4 different locations. Might not mean anything but here's hoping! 

No joy our end

Two of us got through after about 10 mins to the registration and coach pages only for our preferred coach locations to be sold out. We went back in to book from elsewhere but they were all gone at that stage!!

So close!! Here's hoping for Sunday!

Well done to all who were successful!

21 minutes ago, pentura said:

No joy our end

Two of us got through after about 10 mins to the registration and coach pages only for our preferred coach locations to be sold out. We went back in to book from elsewhere but they were all gone at that stage!!

So close!! Here's hoping for Sunday!

Well done to all who were successful!

Sorry to hear this mate. It was pretty brutal like. Sunday’s sale will be less stressful, I got on loads of times but the destinations wanted weren’t available. 

16 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Sorry to hear this mate. It was pretty brutal like. Sunday’s sale will be less stressful, I got on loads of times but the destinations wanted weren’t available. 

Pretty brutal indeed! Fingers crossed for Sunday! The fact we even got through today was a good sign, didn't make it past a single holding page in October. Logistically for us it'd be better to get Sunday tix but at this stage will take anything!

Nearly pulled the trigger on tickets from Lincoln but they had just sold out. I'm glad we didn't get those, that would have been a journey and a half from Dublin!