NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Cheers old sons.. She's not always there but that's cool cos I am.. She knows my voice and she knows I'm there.. 

Top of the range Quark.. Old Son will do 

Fleetwood... Ummmm... Would be great but didn't they have another fall out not long ago.. More likely Elton.. Did Mr E do an Elton son old son.. 

18 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

What a wonderful wonderful photo to post, thank you for sharing x

Cheers for that old son... I'm glad my ugly mug made you smile lololol cos it couldn't be that gorgeous beautiful granddaughter of mine.. Lol

Thanks to you all really.. Gx

9 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Yes  yes yes yes yes please, that would be amazing x

Are you going to post some photos on here? Will you hear where they all go, or is it random?

Evening all, apologies for the absence once again, I’m working so bloody much at the moment to get festival season off work. I’m knackered but it’s for a good cause ;) Add in nights out, nights in and gigs and I’m ready for a blooming good sleep!! @guypjfreak that’s a beautiful photo of your lovely self and the gorgeous Eliza, put a smile on my face mate!! @dizzymoo your son is doing so well!! We’re all like proud aunties over here!! As for @Funkyfairy! you are going to have the most amazing June!! Much love to you all... I’m available resale day and working on getting coach sale off work to help @ICGenie x

• Upvote 3

On 3/9/2019 at 9:25 PM, guypjfreak said:

Cheers old sons.. She's not always there but that's cool cos I am.. She knows my voice and she knows I'm there.. 

Top of the range Quark.. Old Son will do 

Fleetwood... Ummmm... Would be great but didn't they have another fall out not long ago.. More likely Elton.. Did Mr E do an Elton son old son.. 

I think the question we've overlooked, especially if she's DJ'ing now, is Eliza's  feelings on Pearl Jam ;)

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

I think the question we've overlooked, especially if she's DJ'ing now, is Eliza's  feelings on Pearl Jam ;)

Ahhh well...... When we was in picu she hadn't made a sound so I sung... Love boat captain... To her everyday all day until she went uuuuuggghhh. 

Now whether uuuuuggghhh was a fuck off or wayhay I no not but 

Now I sing it and she gives me a aaaauuuggghhhgg which if I am not mistaken means fuck Yea grandad lol

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Ahhh well...... When we was in picu she hadn't made a sound so I sung... Love boat captain... To her everyday all day until she went uuuuuggghhh. 

Now I sing it and she gives me a aaaauuuggghhhgg which if I am not mistaken means fuck Yea grandad lol

Love this Guy, so blooming much ?

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

She’s gonna have some great memories when she grows up. What a cool grandad.

Whereas we know if we hear you are singing.....you ain’t gonna remember it in the morning ? looking forward to singing with you to Pearl Jam at the Pyramid stage....one day.

I know shes only wot 7 months but I have a friend that works with disabled kids in a top school.. Anyway I've been speaking to her and she had already heard about baby Eliza because of what happened and how she's been next Fri we have to go to the school and sign her up.. Its not private it's all charity run but works along the same lines as normal schools as much as possible but it's the best in bmth..they only have 28 spaces a year and they have already agreed to have baby Eliza 

So I'm pleased to say that I have enrolled my granddaughter into school... Ha.. Its not always wot you know is it.. Thanks everyone for the support.. 

Anyway my thoughts are with someone else here... Hope you is OK old son.. You know who you are.. G

Guy what a great pic! Thank you for sharing! 

And FF what great news about the painting, ooh you must go for a pint with Dee and Digger! It's the law when in Pilton! :)

It's all go with the nerves for resale here, we have a group of four of us and if anyone would like to help we would be most grateful. We do have a team of helpers but you know how it is! Nerves are at TOP WHACK at the mo! 

Anyway other than that, it's all good here at Ginger Towers. I'm just starting a run of gigs, I saw Ferocious Dog in London at the weekend, seeing them again on home turf this week. Then it's Jim Bob from Carter USM, I've got Suede, Manics, Dreadzone, Take That, Olly Murs (yes I know), and I can't remember what else! All in about 7 weeks! Think my lack of Glastonbury tickets (at the mo) has made me go a bit ticket happy with everything else. Oops! 

6 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Guy what a great pic! Thank you for sharing! 

And FF what great news about the painting, ooh you must go for a pint with Dee and Digger! It's the law when in Pilton! :)

It's all go with the nerves for resale here, we have a group of four of us and if anyone would like to help we would be most grateful. We do have a team of helpers but you know how it is! Nerves are at TOP WHACK at the mo! 

Anyway other than that, it's all good here at Ginger Towers. I'm just starting a run of gigs, I saw Ferocious Dog in London at the weekend, seeing them again on home turf this week. Then it's Jim Bob from Carter USM, I've got Suede, Manics, Dreadzone, Take That, Olly Murs (yes I know), and I can't remember what else! All in about 7 weeks! Think my lack of Glastonbury tickets (at the mo) has made me go a bit ticket happy with everything else. Oops! 

I know, I will, can't wait to have a Pilton pint with Dee and Digger, its all too exciting :-)

We will get you to the ball x

8 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

I know shes only wot 7 months but I have a friend that works with disabled kids in a top school.. Anyway I've been speaking to her and she had already heard about baby Eliza because of what happened and how she's been next Fri we have to go to the school and sign her up.. Its not private it's all charity run but works along the same lines as normal schools as much as possible but it's the best in bmth..they only have 28 spaces a year and they have already agreed to have baby Eliza 

So I'm pleased to say that I have enrolled my granddaughter into school... Ha.. Its not always wot you know is it.. Thanks everyone for the support.. 

Anyway my thoughts are with someone else here... Hope you is OK old son.. You know who you are.. G

Good for you Guy, make the most of what's going. Whatever happens to Eliza in the rest of her life, she's always going to have a terrific granddad.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I know, I will, can't wait to have a Pilton pint with Dee and Digger, its all too exciting ?

We will get you to the ball x

12 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

@lucyginger is it just general resale you’re going for? I saw ferocious dog st Incider, they had the place bouncing. 

Thanks FF! We are trying to be positive!!! :)

CG yep just main sale. FD are great fun, it's always a lively gig! 

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Could we all send vintagelaureate and especially his daughter all the good vibes you have please.... G

Thanks - they've delayed the op (which is a good sign!). I'll drop you a message. 

32 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

sending ((xx))

Thanks x

• Like 2

12 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Thanks FF! We are trying to be positive!!! :)

CG yep just main sale. FD are great fun, it's always a lively gig! 

You should try to get up to Warsop for Dogfest in December at the Black Market. Always a cracking event every year and FD are always the highlight at the end of the night! They were down to do Glastonbury again this year, but they're now going to be in Halifax with the Levellers on the 29th at A Beautiful Day Out, so sadly it's not happening :(