NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Good morning! 

This year we are doing Boomtown for the first time, if it is good, which I think it will be, then it will be a prime contender for next year! I might also have a big(ish) weekend for my birthday, as I am 40 tomorrow and was going to have a big do this year until The Eavii put on a party for me instead! 

I quite fancy Bearded Theory, one of our Glast camping buddies goes and says it is good. So that, then birthday, then Boomtown I reckon. Possibly. 

1 minute ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Morning :bye:

We're going to Vegas next year, OH is 40 (the young pup!) So his choice is Vegas, prob do Latitude & Bestival too, I'll try and pressure him for another festival but I might have to finally pull my finger out and crack on with a business plan and get my little business up and running.  But who wants to think about responsibility & grown up stuff smack bang in the middle of festival season... not I... October i think is a perfect time to be an adult :)

And yes I'm still in bed :D real life begins again on Monday 

Have a fabulous Friday :danced:

Oh Vegas babeee. Btw meant to say it was totes awesome hanging out with you. You're more a babe in real life than online and that's a lot. :D

9 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

We didn't make it down to Craig Charles, the Lauren Laverne thing went on much longer than expected, I managed to not sing, dance or speak live on air though so massive bonus!

What do you mean you didn't sing or dance?! Did you slope off? 

Blimey this week has been really tough , I'm not liking real life :-( , washing done but nothing else unpacked and I'm supposed to be packing. Got an 8:30 flight out tomorrow morning to take Mum to see Adele .... She loved watching her on TV so much last year I bought her tickets for Christmas 

mums 75, never been to a big gig and chatting to her tonight she didn't even realise she could have a glass of wine ( dodgy as is maybe ) inside the gig, she thought it maybe dry ... Going to be fun watching her face :-) 

wish I'd managed to make the NFR meet , just couldn't see anyone at the NYBB ... Oh well 

xxx

12 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Morning :bye:

We're going to Vegas next year, OH is 40 (the young pup!) So his choice is Vegas, prob do Latitude & Bestival too, I'll try and pressure him for another festival but I might have to finally pull my finger out and crack on with a business plan and get my little business up and running.  But who wants to think about responsibility & grown up stuff smack bang in the middle of festival season... not I... October i think is a perfect time to be an adult :)

And yes I'm still in bed :D real life begins again on Monday 

Have a fabulous Friday :danced:

Drop me a line if you need any Vegas info. I've been 17 times in the last 15 years, so petty au fait with the place. Love it, a lot. 

16 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

Drop me a line if you need any Vegas info. I've been 17 times in the last 15 years, so petty au fait with the place. Love it, a lot. 

Bloody hell how can you do Vegas that many times?! Once was enough for me!

Good morning folks - how are we diddling? Did you have a ball at our village fete? We ordered the weather and for the first time in years the bastards actually delivered on time. Big Dog listened from a distance and said Radiohead sounded great, but then he has a dubious taste in music. I blame his dad.

Happy Birthday Lucy Loo!:drinks:

Morning all, happy birthday Lucy hope you have a great day. I managed to catch up with the festival on TV and radio last week, amazing time had by all :wub:. Roll on 2019 when I'll be well fit to go :) sunshine here today so I'm off out to do a bit of gardening, have a lovely day everyone xx

24 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I've got a silly question and didn't want to start a new topic so hopefully someone can answer it here:

the @eFestivals logo man on the banner at the top of the page, has he always danced or is this new?  He seems to be dancing along to the music :dancing:

He's been there a long time. In fact even before the current header

He's always danced for me!! @naughtygeorgie I'm really quite embarrassed by the whole interview thing. To us Glasto lovers it makes perfect sense but my mother found it and has sent it to everyone in the family and clearly they just don't get it. I sound really cheesy and hippified!! Apparently it was on the Chris Evans show on radio 2 this afternoon! As for dancing, I'm more of of a freelance/dad dancer too, took lots of practising in Emmas garden haha x

4 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Dancing efests man woop woop 

He didn't used to dance for me then he started to move when I bought gold membership.  Probably because the adverts are gone so my pc can load his dance moves.  Or he's a private dancer and will only do it for money?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

He didn't used to dance for me then he started to move when I bought gold membership.  Probably because the adverts are gone so my pc can load his dance moves.  Or he's a private dancer and will only do it for money?

Make the nasty earworm go away!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc

56 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

It is nice to do a festival so soon after the biggie isn't it? Really does keep those blues from getting you down :)

If only festival season was all year round & weekends were 5 days long :D

We're managing a 9 month festival season (10 in total) this year but only GF is the only 5 dayer.

but look at it this way......if GF was more frequent it wouldn't be so special 

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

i had a good evening out, dinner and drinks at a nice pub in town. I had a Bagpuss cake too! I love Bagpuss! 

Day off today to recover more. I feel ok, didn't really drink much Saturday so am having a few gins now. 

Feeling a bit "meh" about being 40 but I'll get over it!

57 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

i had a good evening out, dinner and drinks at a nice pub in town. I had a Bagpuss cake too! I love Bagpuss! 

Day off today to recover more. I feel ok, didn't really drink much Saturday so am having a few gins now. 

Feeling a bit "meh" about being 40 but I'll get over it!

Happy birthday!

42 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Don't be meh about 40, it really does just get better and better :)

This.

43 minutes ago, Quark said:

Late happy birthday @lucyginger! :dance:

Digger was telling me of your festival marathon at the meet @deebeedoobee, that's some tip top work!

Feeling left out by not having a dancing efests dude. Is it anything to do with browser? :(

Which browser are you using? I see it on Chrome on mobile and desktop.