NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

47 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

How great is that!!!

D417DD86-E10A-458B-B17C-DECBC89AC15C.jpeg

That's excellent work, I'll definitely be on the lookout for it - it would be nice if it was by the Ridge & Furrow.

You can still make a donation to Daniel's fund raising but you won't get a bin - obviously 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/charitybins2019

In the garden, got a 90s playlist on a la Baggy Mondays, beer in hand and painting the fence in blazing sunshine. Mrs Q is out tonight and staying at Mother Qperior's so I can full on glastobate to my heart's content and dick about with my packing, and sample the care package I received in the post.

Life gets little better than this. Buzzing for next week, and really looking forward to catching up over beers / ciders / concoctions with y'alls :drinks::friends:

On 6/19/2019 at 5:02 PM, carlosj said:

Weather, dogs, piers, food, tories, new bands. All bases covered on the forum today.

Starting a shopping list for food now and confirming lifts, life is getting sorted.

I'd like to meet up anyone, whether it's a group one or random ones. However, that'll be checking the clashfinder too.

We might be needing to gatecrash your burger bar? You doing a BBQ on Tuesday pal? We're not organised enough to have foodstuff sorted for Tuesday evening. ?

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

We might be needing to gatecrash your burger bar? You doing a BBQ on Tuesday pal? We're not organised enough to have foodstuff sorted for Tuesday evening. ?

Honestly, you and your sweet talking. I'm bringing a mince curry, you ok with that? If so, get plenty of nans please. How many are you all, 2 or more?

Only thing is, I'm meeting my mate at 6 in Bruton so may not be on and cooking till 8pm.

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

Honestly, you and your sweet talking. I'm bringing a mince curry, you ok with that? If so, get plenty of nans please. How many are you all, 2 or more?

Only thing is, I'm meeting my mate at 6 in Bruton so may not be on and cooking till 8pm.

That's fine lovely. We'll have some nibbles to tide us over and see if we can pick some bits up to contribute. Just me and the Yeti. The others don't arrive till Wednesday. Bus w*nkers. ?

17 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

That's fine lovely. We'll have some nibbles to tide us over and see if we can pick some bits up to contribute. Just me and the Yeti. The others don't arrive till Wednesday. Bus w*nkers. ?

Oi, that's Mr Bus w*nker to you

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

OK. I'll keep you posted on timings then as it should be sooner.

Black tie obvs.

Well, Refugee Week is over and I think the events we planned ended up a success!  Seriously stressful though.  Can not comprehend how planning Glastonbury must feel.

Sunday chills, two days of making sure work can cope without me and then my bus to the village feet awaits.  Can not wait to see you lovely lot ?

4 hours ago, H.M.V said:

3 hours ago, carlosj said:

OK. I'll keep you posted on timings then as it should be sooner.

Black tie obvs.

I’ll be there Tuesday! 

14 hours ago, lucyginger said:

I’ll be there Tuesday! 

If you have glitter, are you able to join us?

Edit:

Wahay! Just got this photo of the cider my mate's bringing from abroad (aka Dorset) just need to get food now tomorrow night and pack the piles.

IMG-20190623-WA0002.jpg

Edited by carlosj

Ageless rock star on a stage at sundown.

wristbanded tribesman, sweating and moshing.

Beat driven traveller in paradise, nirvana.

hipster, roadman or punk rocker

for ever and a weekend, for ever and a weekend.

immortal, invincible, a wild spirit.

dancing til dawn to the tribal sounds.

”I’m under the flag” “I’m by the bins”, 

“I’ve lost my friends”, “I’ve found my mind”

for ever and a weekend

for ever and a weekend

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Ageless rock star on a stage at sundown.

wristbanded tribesman, sweating and moshing.

Beat driven traveller in paradise, nirvana.

hipster, roadman or punk rocker

for ever and a weekend, for ever and a weekend.

immortal, invincible, a wild spirit.

dancing til dawn to the tribal sounds.

”I’m under the flag” “I’m by the bins”, 

“I’ve lost my friends”, “I’ve found my mind”

for ever and a weekend

for ever and a weekend

Out of upvotes - have a virtual one.

I shall be setting off tomorrow, about 8pm. Hoping to get to Gate A around 7:30am Wednesday. I am so excited, emotional, and happy. I thank the Ticket Gods, looks as though I may also be able to thank the Weather Gods (butI never speak too soon about that, for fear of offending them), and I thank all you good people on both this thread, and the rest of this site for keeping me sane during the fallow year. Two years is just too long to wait. My deepest condolences to any and all of you who were unlucky this year, if there is any justice you shall sail in next year.

See you on the farm!

Much love

ToS xx

• Upvote 1