NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

Morning campers. Dee I’m loving your updates on the state of the ground thread. Thanx heaps. And pilton diggers big dog update was fricking hilarious ? 

Me too Dee. If it isn’t too much trouble, keep them coming. Good or bad (it will be good). I’ve got teenagers here sworn to trainers and jeans of all things. Helps with the packing lists!

NFR NFC.

42 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Will try folks. 

But calming the scare mongers on the weather thread is difficult.

believe in the ram jam jar , the well sticky stick and big dog - we will keep you up to date with the truth.

It is funny reading the science thread ?

thanx Dee. Between the 4 You’ve got it covered!

Hello lovelies.

I've been absent lately as I've had some life stuff going on.  Boyfriend (who was coming with, and driving me to Glasto) decided to leave 4 weeks ago, so my head's been a bit of a mess to say the least.  Am currently on the fence about whether or not I will be coming to the fest.  I feel awful saying that, especially given how many people have missed out this year, but right now, everything's a total mess and my brain is utterly fudged.  

I have been doing my part by having an ungodly amount of cigarettes in the rain during the last few weeks though, so hopefully that counts for something.

14 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

I've been absent lately as I've had some life stuff going on.  Boyfriend (who was coming with, and driving me to Glasto) decided to leave 4 weeks ago, so my head's been a bit of a mess to say the least.  Am currently on the fence about whether or not I will be coming to the fest.  I feel awful saying that, especially given how many people have missed out this year, but right now, everything's a total mess and my brain is utterly fudged.  

I have been doing my part by having an ungodly amount of cigarettes in the rain during the last few weeks though, so hopefully that counts for something.

Sounds like a rough time you've been having. And I'm sorry to hear it. But do come. Your Glasto family is there for you. 

38 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

Although it is your call, I hope you come. You are welcome to meet up whenever you want to bimble in company over the days, Jeffie's around at points too.

26 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

SSK

please come, you will always find a wing man or woman here.  You are part of our disfunctional functional alcoholic support group.

This is why I feel at home on this site obviously.

46 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

Ah mate that sucks on many levels. You'll figure out what you wanna do, but look at it this way. Worst case us that you pack up and come down, decide you're not up for it, pack up and go home again. Apart from a bit of a schlep across the country you've lost nothing more than time.

Best case you come down and have an absolute blast. Do it!!

3 hours ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

Mate, I’m not in the usual camp this year, but you know a phone call is all it takes and we will meet up. I’m sorry to hear your sad news.. But you should go.  Nothing else heals a person like glastonbury. Hope to see you soon J x

20 hours ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

SSK you have got to come. You know this is your happy place. Worthy farm can heal the hurt ( or at least go some way). You have a band of brothers and sisters here for you.

seriously, message me if you are in need of a quiet house to hide in whilst down here/ or any time.

remember you will only regret the things you didn’t do.

DO IT ???

20 hours ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

I can tell you from personal experience it’s a very healing place. But I’m sure you know that. As others have said, you should come. It’ll be emotional at times, especially when you’re tired, and you’ll have moments, but it will help you.

On 6/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

Are you still in / around Preston?  I don’t have a lot of free time in the next couple of weeks but drop me a message if you’re nearby and want some company xxx

And please come a Glasto-ing!

On 6/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Hello lovelies.

So sorry SSK that's such a shitter.  You need to do what feels right for you... though as everyone else has pointed out there will be some pain but you can also find a lot of healing and the love and support of your Glasto family,  as well as any number of friendly strangers who will help restore your faith in the human race.

Sending big hugs

sorry to hear this @Seldom Seen Kid - I really wanted to meet up with you as (I think?!) you were the one who got tickets in the main sale for my newbies so we wanted to share a beer/cider/spirit of your choice to say thank you.  Only you will know if you feel up to it but good advice above, you know there are plenty of us to call on if needed.  Sending love and hugs and hope to see you in the field xx

OK I'm just putting this out there for the people I might know and that are camping near the harkwell, Row mead and big ground camping sites.. 

Some of you might even know or have past this place the pimms bar up on row mead.. Anyway they have been there as long as I've been there but like my group alot didn't get tickets but the bar still has to go up lol

SOOOO if anyone is free Wed morning and can help please get yourself along to Row mead look for some nutters struggling to put up the pimms tent and ask for Andy.. 

This tent has helped and been co organised by Bob a one legged bloke who's been going through tough times.. Anyway he has had his other leg chopped off this year so next year he'll be on prophetic legs..he obviously won't be there this year but still would like to see the pimms tent up 

As I have to get a coach I'll not be able to help hence the call to arms lolol 

Cheers Guy 

286872_435847393132041_1749555323_o.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak

5 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

I tried to resist Guy but this is genius, deliberate or not

"prophetic legs"

Ahh shit. Not deliberately done old son.. Lol 

Top of the range legs they are lol 

46 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

No F*cking R**n, No F*cking Compromise.

no science needed, just sacrifices and praising.

Yea people should be posting pictures of the bloody thing we want... The sun 

Cartoon-sun-smiling-face-vectors-03.jpg