NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

5 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Lots of fun things to do dude... Visiting a certain sweary one tomorrow,  then off to Spain on Monday where precipitation is forecast :blink: Tho I will gladly take it for a bone dry farm!

What time are you expected? :D 

@Curlygirl bet you are sssooo excited for the next 3.5 weeks ? have a great great time xxx

I’m sitting in the hairdressers , roots were out of control ?. Tent is packed , rucksack is packed , full night tonight of jobs and packing , a whole day at work tomorrow and then the overnight boat tomorrow evening - I really cannot believe it’s nearly here . I’m feeling strangely very emotional and like I could break into tears at any moment (such a sap head at times ) , think I’m just feeling very grateful , happy and excited . I have proper butterflies like I had as a kid ? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Rewind - force 8 winds and storm forecast for just the time the boat leaves tomorrow - excitement replaced by a touch of nerves that the boat will go / won’t be cancelled - at this stage I’ll settle for a choppy crossing  that means I get little sleep (without it being so bad that the cars are damaged as has happened before )  - eeeeekkkkkk 

36 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Rewind - force 8 winds and storm forecast for just the time the boat leaves tomorrow - excitement replaced by a touch of nerves that the boat will go / won’t be cancelled - at this stage I’ll settle for a choppy crossing  that means I get little sleep (without it being so bad that the cars are damaged as has happened before )  - eeeeekkkkkk 

Good luck FF,  you'll be wielding a paintbrush on the farm before you know it! ?

14 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I’m packed and ready to party!! I reckon this years shenanigans will be so much better than last years... and last year was amazing. Hope to see you all at the Efests meet as I really don’t think I can fit another one in! There’s only so many hours in a day. Thanx Dotty @noplacelikehome xx

Mate have a great time en Espana!! See you very soon! Xxx

Well it depends on what state I'm in.. But the pub in question is 2 mins away so good for me but I've lived in this place for 28 years and been barred for about a total of 12 odd years so not a good record.. 

It was funny last night in a different pub where we all meet cos a regular from the bell.. Other pub.. Was showing me a pic of new landlord to see if I knew him cos as she said if I did I might be barred just because.. 

Bloody good night.. Good showing of friends.. But now I have to get head together.. Mot at 2.. So thanks for the good wishes 

10 minutes ago, elbongo said:

Get this off page 3 ?

Plus the scientific community thread are losing their shizzel with nonsense 

?????

Have some sympathy - many of them are suffering from post traumatic weather disorder, you only have to read their posts to see what traumas they have been through; mud rain, thunderstorms and Liam Gallagher sets.

14 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Have some sympathy - many of them are suffering from post traumatic weather disorder, you only have to read their posts to see what traumas they have been through; mud rain, thunderstorms and Liam Gallagher sets.

Jeez... those wounds run deep ?

19 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Have some sympathy - many of them are suffering from post traumatic weather disorder, you only have to read their posts to see what traumas they have been through; m**, r***, t******s***** and Liam Gallagher sets.

Fixed that for you! Now go to the naughty corner and apologise profusely to the weather gods ? 

7 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Thank you, I'll try and be good for the next 18 days.

Not too good, I hope. Where would the fun be in that?

I had my first senior moment today. I'd given away a hoodie to the charity shop, then bought it back recently when I saw it again, for cold Glastonbury nights.

I've now found my original hoodie still in the box to be taken to the charity shop. Spare hoodie anyone?

?

Edited by carlosj

14 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Not too good, I hope. Where would the fun be in that?

I had my first senior moment today. I'd given away a hoodie to the charity shop, then bought it back recently when I saw it again, for cold Glastonbury nights.

I've now found my original hoodie still in the box to be taken to the charity shop. Spare hoodie anyone?

?

I'll save my fun quota for the farm - I've promised now.?

Welcome to the world of senior moments. ?